Established Member
edward
Kudos: 82
Solutions: 4

AirControl 1.4-beta.3759

Hi,

I just upgrade to 1.4 and don't know how to get it to show a cumulative total on the bytes transmitted and received on each radio. This was the best way I had to quickly look to see how each radio was doing. Now it doesn't work. Any ideas as to what I've missed or done wrong.

Thanks,
Ed
Previous Employee
UBNT-Thomas
Kudos: 32

Re: AirControl 1.4-beta.3759

The current stats will show you most recent usage in bps.
You can get historical data from the graph view for a group of devices for various aggregation levels.
www.ubnt.com/wiki/AirControl#Device_Details
Enable history collection for usage (wlanRx/TxBytes)
www.ubnt.com/wiki/AirControl#Attribute_Configuration.2FSettings
You can then export what the group graph shows to TSV, which will give you one line for each device in the group.
Established Member
edward
Kudos: 82
Solutions: 4

Re: AirControl 1.4-beta.3759

Attached are two screenshots
ac1.jpg is a shot of AC 1.4,
ac2.jpg is a shot of AC 1.3.6
These were taken a few minutes apart. I unistalled 1.4 after the first shot and installed 1.3.6 for the second shot. Do you see the difference in the cumulative bytes sent and received in the upper right pane?
AC 1.4 never gives more than a few megs at mostfor any given device. I'm not too much interested in the graphs, but to be able to see that data is passing through, it is easy to tell that the device is functioning. I have customers who won't call if something goes down. Even if AC shows that the device is working, there could be other problems on the customers end.
Its just an easy way to see that everything is working.
Thanks, Ed
P.S. Never could figure out how to make 1.4 give the totals like 1.3.6 through the attributes and history.
ac1.jpg
ac2.jpg