Cuetip

AirOS Save Login as Bookmark With Password

Hi Guys!
I own a few nanostations2 and was wondering if there is a way to save a login as a bookmark.
Something like
http:192.68.1.20/login.cgi?username=ubnt&password=ubnt

I have tried several different combination's with no success.

TIA

P.S. I have some M900's on the way to setup a link from the house to the shop :manvery-happy:
Cuetip

Re: AirOS Save Login as Bookmark With Password

Hello? 35 views... Anyone? Someone? I'm sick of having to type in user/pass all the time.
Porch
Kudos: 66

Most web browsers have the option to automatically save the username and password. Most of the time it ask the first time you enter it in. Or every time.
Cuetip

Most web browsers have the option to automatically save the username and password. Most of the time it ask the first time you enter it in. Or every time.

I know you can save the user/pass in the browser but I want a link Like I posted so I can hide it on my pc so other users (the kids) can't see it...

thz for posting.
Porch
Kudos: 66

The same web browsers can also use a master password to protect all saved passwords. This will keep your kids out, but let you in. Or better yet, setup a kid profile on your computer.
Cuetip

The same web browsers can also use a master password to protect all saved passwords. This will keep your kids out, but let you in. Or better yet, setup a kid profile on your computer.

I know that will work but it's not what I was looking for, so I take it there isn't away to do the url.
:icon_sad:

Thz for the reply
Cuetip

I found this in another post but the user had a login button I made it login when you open it... Sometimes it doesn't login in on the first try so you have to hit the back button then it will login.... The other user with the login button had the same problem... not sure why?

if anyone comes across a login link plz post