Highlighted
Established Member
Kudos: 221
Solutions: 11

Ubiquiti Trademark. can i use their pictures and the likes of it, as branding their product?

Hello. everyone.

I was wondering if anybody had any knowledge about UBNT statement in terms of using their pictures and marketing stuff?

i run a consultant company where we install and operate our customer's network based on Ubiquiti, and i would like to use their marketing stuff. is that allowed?

Kudos: 513

Re: Ubiquiti Trademark. can i use their pictures and the likes of it, as branding their product?

well you can find marketing stuff here

https://www.ubnt.com/marketing/

but you are not allowed to show the UBNT logo in any way without  express permission from UBNT 

so kind of a catch 22

and the UBNT lawyer is a bit sue happy right now so I would definitely get permission first and keep the record of that conversation 

Established Member
Kudos: 221

Re: Ubiquiti Trademark. can i use their pictures and the likes of it, as branding their product?

@900mhzdude wrote:

well you can find marketing stuff here

https://www.ubnt.com/marketing/

but you are not allowed to show the UBNT logo in any way without  express permission from UBNT 

so kind of a catch 22

and the UBNT lawyer is a bit sue happy right now so I would definitely get permission first and keep the record of that conversation 

Okay.. i had the feeling.. wonder where i can go to get explicit permission.

Is their lawyer sue happy right now?

What happened as of lately that is?

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1622
Solutions: 246

Like any other trademark or copyright, make sure you explicitly state who owns the protected logo, brand or imagery you are using. If you don't know how to do this, I'd recommend checking with an attorney.