0 Kudos

VPN IPsec Xauth PSK for roadwarrior (Cisco VPN Style)

Submitted by -

Please add IPsec Xauth PSK VPN for roadwarrior in iPhone (IOS) known as Cisco IPsec and in the Android known as IPsec Xauth PSK, with GUI configuration wizard if possible.

Thank you.

Comments
by
on ‎07-04-2018 11:20 AM

This already exists, just not via GUI.

Or is this KB article not what you are seeking?  EdgeRouter - L2TP IPsec VPN Server

If not, could you provide more detail on what you are requesting?

by
on ‎07-04-2018 06:00 PM
I've configured in my office pfsense like this, https://www.netgate.com/docs/pfsense/vpn/ipsec/configuring-an-ipsec-remote-access-mobile-vpn-using-i... There is no L2TP in that configuration. Not the L2TP/IPsec.
by
on ‎07-04-2018 08:37 PM

Ah - you're looking for Xauth specifically.  There are some threads on this in the forums, as the underlying implmentation does already support this.

L2TP is actually more widely implemented and supported and works with Android, IOS, macOS, windows, linux, BSD natively as clients.

I don't know if you can adjust the title but if so putting Xauth there might get more attention from others seeking similar.

by
on ‎07-04-2018 08:51 PM

BTW:  There already is an existing request for XAuth that would be better to upvote (give kudos):  IPSEC with XAUTH (Cisco style) remote access VPN for IOS