3 weeks ago
EdgeSwitch ES-16 XG
Used Products
×1
Description

I am upgrading my network to 10Gbps with the ES-16-XG taking the bulk of the 10Gb load in a mix of fiber and copper connections to Dell PowerEdge servers, Synology NAS's and various high-end workstations. I love the power of the EdgeMax series (I use VLANs and Inter-VLAN routing), and I am also looking forward to seeing updates to the UNMS which I run in a VM locally.

AJdQ%JhjQ3Si6XQv+H5SxA.jpgEdgeSwitch ES-16-XG

CqMOfOjBT%qhoDWG96KGag.jpgEdgeSwitch 16XG

D2ZTwbHaRPS6azZUeR6RsQ.jpgEdgeSwitch 16XG

fullsizeoutput_2ff.jpegEdgeSwitch 16XG Box

EdgeSwitch ES-16 XG

by 3 weeks ago - last edited a week ago

I am upgrading my network to 10Gbps with the ES-16-XG taking the bulk of the 10Gb load in a mix of fiber and copper connections to Dell PowerEdge servers, Synology NAS's and various high-end workstations. I love the power of the EdgeMax series (I use VLANs and Inter-VLAN routing), and I am also looking forward to seeing updates to the UNMS which I run in a VM locally.

AJdQ%JhjQ3Si6XQv+H5SxA.jpgEdgeSwitch ES-16-XG

CqMOfOjBT%qhoDWG96KGag.jpgEdgeSwitch 16XG

D2ZTwbHaRPS6azZUeR6RsQ.jpgEdgeSwitch 16XG

fullsizeoutput_2ff.jpegEdgeSwitch 16XG Box

{"location":{"title":"Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada","placeId":"ChIJZRfUGCm5oEwRxGNOOjMKwQ0"},"addedProducts":[{"id":"unms","count":1}],"solved":"","numbers":"","description":"","mainImage":"187604i480B1AA846C655DB"}

Comments
by
3 weeks ago

Good going nethub! How many end-users do you support on this infrastructure?

by
3 weeks ago

At the moment its under 10. However two of the workstations are Adobe Creative Suite stations dealing in very large RAW files hence the 10Gb conversion for some of the network. There are also two Unifi AC-PROs for the wifi (and all the IoT/Automation) devices which can't be wired.

by
2 weeks ago

Nice Work!