04/13/2018
My first Edgemax install
Reason for Installation
I'm a long time copper and Fiber engineer currently in Spain working on a roll out of a variety Ubiquiti products connecting people across the Almanzora valley, Almeria. I find every product, well made, quick and easy to assemble and a reliability which is excellent. Pictured is my first install of the EdgePoint 6. As a new user of Ubiquiti products and wireless networks, this product was incredibly easy fitting, with good design for external use and a great OS for easy configuration. All in all they are a pleasure to work with.
Used Products
×1
Description

I'm a long time copper and Fiber engineer currently in Spain working on a roll out of a variety Ubiquiti products connecting people across the Almanzora valley, Almeria. I find every product, well made, quick and easy to assemble and a reliability which is excellent.
Pictured is my first install of the EdgePoint 6. As a new user of Ubiquiti products and wireless networks, this product was incredibly easy fitting, with good design for external use and a great OS for easy configuration.
All in all they are a pleasure to work with.work.jpg

work2.jpg

work 3.jpg

work4.jpg

My first Edgemax install

by on ‎04-13-2018 06:32 AM

I'm a long time copper and Fiber engineer currently in Spain working on a roll out of a variety Ubiquiti products connecting people across the Almanzora valley, Almeria. I find every product, well made, quick and easy to assemble and a reliability which is excellent.
Pictured is my first install of the EdgePoint 6. As a new user of Ubiquiti products and wireless networks, this product was incredibly easy fitting, with good design for external use and a great OS for easy configuration.
All in all they are a pleasure to work with.work.jpg

work2.jpg

work 3.jpg

work4.jpg

{"location":{"title":"Huércal-Overa, Spain","placeId":"ChIJHaBe9PAuZQ0RSyCLaX9OAFU"},"addedProducts":[{"id":"edgepoint-r6","count":1}],"solved":"","numbers":"","description":"I'm a long time copper and Fiber engineer currently in Spain working on a roll out of a variety Ubiquiti products connecting people across the Almanzora valley, Almeria. I find every product, well made, quick and easy to assemble and a reliability which is excellent.\n Pictured is my first install of the EdgePoint 6. As a new user of Ubiquiti products and wireless networks, this product was incredibly easy fitting, with good design for external use and a great OS for easy configuration. \n All in all they are a pleasure to work with.","mainImage":"152207i153EC886885046A2"}

Comments
by Ubiquiti Employee
on ‎05-21-2018 07:34 AM

@red_eng_esp Nice clean install! Congrats on your first deployment with EP-R6. Good work!

by
on ‎05-21-2018 07:37 AM

Nice work and I agree the ER-R6 is a gret product and we use a bunch for micropops.