3 weeks ago
Wall mount
Used Products
×1
Description

I have seen some intereste in a wallmount for the  EP-R6. I had my son design me this and my other son print on his 3D printer. Not perfect but does work well. Is anyone is interested then can PM me. 

Mount2.png                                  Mount1.png

Cad of mount Mount2.png          Another CAD of mount

EP-R6 Mount copy.jpgEP-R6 Mount

Picture of it screwed to board before installment of EP-R6

EP-R6 Mounted copy.jpgMounted

Picture of it afteer installment of EP-R6

Wall mount

by 3 weeks ago

I have seen some intereste in a wallmount for the  EP-R6. I had my son design me this and my other son print on his 3D printer. Not perfect but does work well. Is anyone is interested then can PM me. 

Mount2.png                                  Mount1.png

Cad of mount Mount2.png          Another CAD of mount

EP-R6 Mount copy.jpgEP-R6 Mount

Picture of it screwed to board before installment of EP-R6

EP-R6 Mounted copy.jpgMounted

Picture of it afteer installment of EP-R6

{"location":{"title":"Lake Anna, Bumpass, VA 23024, USA","placeId":"ChIJ76upFr-ytokRiBOgdnuK13Y"},"addedProducts":[{"id":"edgepoint-r6","count":1}],"solved":"","numbers":"","description":"","mainImage":"204090i9DC4DAECB5E23BFF"}

Comments
by
3 weeks ago

I used the pole mount plate from a G3 Cam with a wood dowl to mount mine but this is way better.

by
2 weeks ago

I wish UBNT design something similar to the EPR8 and EPS16 wall mount, is very useful 

by
2 weeks ago

theres already a wall mount inside the box. @RedLink_JLFH  We bought one EPR8 like 6 months ago and it had it.

by
a week ago

@erchacarI know, EPS16 have it too, I love it, what Im asking is the EPR6 have it too, because it doesnt