ERLite-3 web interface listening on WAN port

I have a web server and would like to access it from outside. I setup port forwarding for port 80, but every time I access the wan IP, it goes to the router's web interface. Is it possible not to allow the internal web server listening on wan port?

Thanks

Established Member
Kudos: 787
Solutions: 117

Re: ERLite-3 web interface listening on WAN port

@happycuberwrote:

I have a web server and would like to access it from outside. I setup port forwarding for port 80, but every time I access the wan IP, it goes to the router's web interface. Is it possible not to allow the internal web server listening on wan port?

How are you accessing the WAN IP?  Are you using a device on your LAN side to the router's WAN IP, or are you using a device external to your LAN (an the WAN side) to connect to the WAN IP?

Have you configured the GUI listen-address specifically to an internal address?

Yes, I just did it, I can't access the GUI from WAM IP now, but my forwarding rules won't work. I forwarded port 80 to my server but it didn't work. Is there anything wrong?

Thanks

Established Member
Kudos: 787
Solutions: 117

Are you trying to connect to the WAN IP from your LAN or from another site outside of your LAN?

It might help if you posted a sanitized configuration, inside a code block (the icon to the right of the warning triangle at the top of the editor)

Thanks folks, I fixed it:-)

I have to use another external IP to access it.