Highlighted
Emerging Member
Kudos: 5
Accepted Solution

ER-X out of space

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

I tried setting up the webproxy service and am seeing speeds drop drastically (10-20MB on a 150 line). I have deleted the service but still seeing issues. flash is full and I have deleted system image as well. How can I get this back to normal? It looks like the blacklist is 250mb but access is denied. Any suggestions or is this unit toast? Desperate!!!!

TIA

Accepted Solutions
Kudos: 1394
Solutions: 267

Re: ER-X out of space

[ Edited ]

@stiffbeta Please don't delete any /root.dev/w directories. Those are writable overlays for system images.

You can delete secondary system image by using delete system image

If that doesn't help you need to manually clean:

/var/cache/apt/*

/var/lib/apt/*

/var/core/*

/config/url-filtering/*

This cleaning has been addressed in 1.9.7 firmware moving forward. You are probably on lower version than 1.9.7 now.

View solution in original post

All Replies

[ Edited ]

See the suggestion from below as the correct answer, thanks for correcting my answer. Man Happy

Kudos: 1394
Solutions: 267

[ Edited ]

@stiffbeta Please don't delete any /root.dev/w directories. Those are writable overlays for system images.

You can delete secondary system image by using delete system image

If that doesn't help you need to manually clean:

/var/cache/apt/*

/var/lib/apt/*

/var/core/*

/config/url-filtering/*

This cleaning has been addressed in 1.9.7 firmware moving forward. You are probably on lower version than 1.9.7 now.

Emerging Member
Kudos: 5

Thanks to all for the suggestions. Much appreciated. I found a post from a "Stig" from a few years ago that got me on the right rack. Your suggestion of "/config/url-filtering/*" was the ticket (212mb). Dontthinjk I'll try the proxy thing again until I learn this OS first lol.

Thanks all