Kudos: 1

Re: ERLite - DIRECTV OnDemand

Actually just tested it and looks like it is. Nothing changed with the network at all. Submitted an engineering report around the time I was troubleshooting everything. Looks like they fixed it on their end.

Emerging Member
Kudos: 12
Solutions: 1

Hmm, curious if you have any more info on this?

I'm seeing the On Demand problem *and* I have sharing problems.  The On Demand problem is *most* but not all of the time.  Sometimes you can see On Demand stuff.  All my DTV receivers are plugged in via wired ethernet to an all-Unifi network and are on the same VLAN.  I have Whole-Home sharing on, and in Status each receiver says it can see another receiver.  And yet none are actually sharing anything into their lists.

So it's like they can't actually share data even though they think they can.  I'm befuddled, but as a non-DTV employee I'm curious if you can tell me what to even ask for when I call support. 

--Donnie

Emerging Member
Kudos: 12
Solutions: 1

Actually, I just rebooted everything at once (I swear each of these had been rebooted at some point since this problem, but not at the same time...it's five different receivers) and now the sharing is working again. On Demand appears to be, too. Dang I hate these things.<br><br><br>--Donnie

Hello,
Just wondering how did it turn out at the end. I am having the same issues as you did but this time if I disconnect the port off the back of the receiver, I loose my management connection.