Highlighted
Kudos: 89
Solutions: 6

Resurrect the "Known Issues of EdgeMax Series" thread?

[ Edited ]

Hello UBNT Ladies & Gentlemen,

I was thinking the other day that as an UBNT client, it's a bit overwhelming and not very efficient (euphemism) to parse +15 forum pages related to an EdgeOS version to see if issues exist and if the one we seem to have is already identified by UBNT teams.

Then I noticed there is a fabulous "Known Issues of EdgeMax Series" zombie thread which sadly hasn't been updated for almost 2 years now.

It would be incredibly useful and time saving for both UBNT tech heros and UBNT clients. UBNT clients ("us") would look at it FIRST and then decide to search/read further, participate in an existing thread or open a new one depending on what we read here.

Simply imagine putting here issues, their priorities, their status (investigating/reproduced/working on a fix/testing a fix/fix planned for version X), and avoid the whole noise of people (including me) asking for an update? You wouldn't have to reply multiple times, you just would have to keep this one post up to date.

As for a PR side of things, admitting a defect is not a weakness, it builds trust.

Kudos: 89
Solutions: 6

Re: Resurrect the "Known Issues of EdgeMax Series" thread?

OK then, it seems that this "know issues" sticky outdated thread won't be resurrected while still refusing to die Man Happy

"Known issues"... fear the Zombie Thread! Ack2

Veteran Member
Kudos: 1984
Solutions: 874

Re: Resurrect the "Known Issues of EdgeMax Series" thread?

I didn't give up hope yet.  Others can still hit the Kudo and Escalate button