Established Member
Kudos: 767
Solutions: 29

Re: EU Version

flexyz wrote:

How far is Denmark for grid approval? - is there any distributors in Denmark or nearby?

Thanks!

Felix

@flexyz Du kan tage fat i Morten Winther, WintherWireless.se

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 249
Solutions: 33

@flexyz @alexlowe30

Denmark and the UK are both done.  Right now, it's a matter of localizations for the design tool and monitoring as well as distribution channels.  I don't really have a solid time estimate, some time in the next couple months though maybe.

Emerging Member
Kudos: 5
Solutions: 1

[ Edited ]

Fantastic so it has been approved by the system here in Denmark or still waiting for that also?

Felix

Ubiquiti Employee

I'm not sure about what reporting has to be done for Denmark to get it listed and recongized, so you may have to check with whatever listing may exist.  But we do have certification completed, all paperwork filed, etc.

Emerging Member

What name is it listed under, I will contact the authorities because it is not on the list yet - but they are not likely to update it often

Thanks

Felix

Emerging Member

Hi

The positive list from energinet.dk is updated regularly - typically 1-2 times per month.

When they receive a request for the inclusion of a new inverter on the positive list, They will send the request on to our technical department.

The technical department provides direct message on any approval for inclusion on the list and I will update the list as soon as possible thereafter.

They don't have any listing on regarding Ubiquiti "SunMax microinvertere"

Thanks

Felix

Ubiquiti Employee

@flexyzI'm not seeing a listing there that's searchable, but it should be listed under Ubiquiti Networks, model number SM-MI-250-EU.  I'll ask our regulations/compliance team to follow up and make sure everything's filed.

Emerging Member

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 27
Solutions: 2

@flexyz

Thank you for the listing information. We just send an e-mail to "energinet.dk" to apply for the listing. It should take few days for process.

Bode

Emerging Member
Kudos: 208

[ Edited ]

Hi

For Portugal/Spain?

Interestied in  500W (2 pannels ) instalation, for now. Am I seeing alternatives to ubnt but i raelly prefere SolarMax from UBNT, some ETA?.

Thanks.

Kudos: 3

Hello!

Any info about Italy? There's a lot of sun down here Man Happy

Ubiquiti Employee

@RaulRamos: Portugal and Spain are both done.  Pretty much everything the the EU all happens at the same time.  Except...

@eggenio: Italy is a separate matter - they have their own standards that don't follow the rest of the EU.  The cost of the certification is similar between Italy and the rest of the EU, so it's hard to justify it.  As we gain traction and adoption, we'll add Italy, but for now, sorry.  We have limited resources for software development, production, etc, so just know that when we do move into Italy, you'll get a better, more stable product!

Kudos: 3

Oh, that's a bad news. I tought we had the same EU standards. Hope to see SunMax soon in the Italian market...

Emerging Member

Hi

It is still not listed in the Danish approved inverter list?

Thanks

Felix

http://www.energinet.dk/SiteCollectionDocuments/Danske%20dokumenter/El/Positivliste_over_godkendte_v...

Ubiquiti Employee

@flexyz: the application has been submitted, and it's being processed.  That's all the info we have, once we get notice of approval or an idea of time to process, we'll update.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 27
Solutions: 2

Hi,

Please check listing at http://www.danishenergyassociation.com/Theme/Positive%20lists.aspx

UBNT is listed there.

Regards,

Bode

Emerging Member

Awsome Man Happy Thanks Felix

Established Member
Kudos: 567
Solutions: 157

found this post too late however @UBNT_Sean - anything coming for Germany - as mentioned in my other thread... Germany is top Solar user here with only Denmark being higher in electric costs (35c/KW-H) so we need it!

https://community.ubnt.com/t5/SunMAX/SunMax-in-Germany-Availability/m-p/1666312

Help the community by marking issues as solved when they are!

If you need some help or just someone to bounce ideas off on a project, please send requests/details to:
consult@think-networks.com
Established Member
Kudos: 221
Solutions: 11

[ Edited ]

flexyz wrote:

Awsome Man Happy Thanks Felix

Hej er du kommet videre i dit eventuelle solcelle projekt???

Jeg skal selv have et anlæg på 6-8KW...

@flexyz

Emerging Member

Hej

Nej jeg er ikke rigtig kommet videre og vi er ved at sælge vores hus og skal bygge et nyt - som bliver med luft-til-vand.

Udover det synes jeg fordelene er for små, men super at vide at SunMAX er godkendt i dk - du kan fx. handle her :  https://www.senetic.dk

Hvis du kommer videre med det, så vil jeg rigtig gerne vide lidt mere om dine erfaringer

Tak

Felix