Highlighted
Kudos: 1
Solutions: 1

Server

Is the Sunmax monitoring server down?

When I try and login, I ger 502 bad gateway.

Thanks,

Joe

Kudos: 24
Solutions: 4

Re: Server

[ Edited ]

@patchski wrote:

Is the Sunmax monitoring server down?

When I try and login, I ger 502 bad gateway.

Thanks,

Joe

The server was working until the 9th (Tuesday) at least logging data, but from the 10th onward it appears not.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 131

Hi, 

we are working on solution to bring all services back. 

I will keep you tuned

BR,

Andrejs

Re: Server 502 Bad Gateway Error

is there any update as to when this will be back online?

Error:

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.1.19

Lewis

Emerging Member
Kudos: 4

Is Ubiquity ever going to fix this?

If not, can you open source it so at least we have some other option?

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 12

Hi @superrunner,

We just finished cloud service migration, may I know there is any issue in your site?

Thanks,
Eric

I can login now, but the server reports that all inverters are at fault or offline. I do see that it reports some generation - .68 on 1 array, .53 on another, and temperatures, but I think that information is wrong. It's 14 degrees here, cloudy.

This is a 40 panel system using 2 arrays.

Joe

sol1.JPG

If you could, please provide specific instructions on how to install local monitoring firmware. I hear that there are some quirks in doing so. Iwould like to see what the system is really up to.

I'll be happy to work with you on troubleshooting this issue wit you if you have the time. I hate to see this much work and effort go into a project just to be headed for a bad end. 

All of us have stuck with your company for this long, it's now time that you folks to stick with us.... 

Joe

@patchski wrote:

I can login now, but the server reports that all inverters are at fault or offline. I do see that it reports some generation - .68 on 1 array, .53 on another, and temperatures, but I think that information is wrong. It's 14 degrees here, cloudy.

This is a 40 panel system using 2 arrays.

Joe

Same from here.  Inverters show offline, no graphing, but daily power accumulation per panel shows values.

Ubiquiti Employee

@RebusCom @Patchski,
Would you please send me the gateway's firmware version and mac address by direct message for checking the heartbeat on the cloud side?
If possible, /var/log/ble and /var/log/message are helpful for debugging as well .
Thanks!
Ubiquiti Employee

@patchski, I just fixed an issue about the status update, would you be able to check the panel status again?
Meanwhile, I found the forecast issue too and still working on it.

Thanks,
Eric

@UBNT-ERIC.C wrote:

@patchski, I just fixed an issue about the status update, would you be able to check the panel status again?
Meanwhile, I found the forecast issue too and still working on it.

Thanks,
Eric

The server appears to be working all day yesterday the 27th, but quit today at 10AM.

There's just one other oddity.  Panel A1 shows no power acrual on the panel list while all the others do, there's a warning that one or more microinverters is not working, yet viewing power production on the graph for each panel individually shows power generated on every one of them.

Ubiquiti Employee

Spoiler
The server appears to be working all day yesterday the 27th, but quit today at 10AM.

Hmm, from my site, the server received your solar gateway's heartbeat without issue.
Maybe that was a short down time when I deploy the new change.

Spoiler
Panel A1 shows no power acrual on the panel list while all the others do, there's a warning that one or more microinverters is not working, yet viewing power production on the graph for each panel individually shows power generated on every one of them.

Would you be able upload the browser's HAR log to the link I shared to you in private messages?

Thanks,
Eric

There is about a foot of snow on the panels from last night.

It will be cleared after the storm ends this afternoon.

On the log file, When I try and upload, it says that access has not been approved.

Whicj array did you see the bad A1 inverter?

Joe

Ubiquiti Employee

Joe, thanks for the feedback.
Could you send the access request when you access the link?

Spoiler
Whicj array did you see the bad A1 inverter?

I only checked the solar gateway status, and the connection between gateway and cloud looks fine.
Will check the inverter status later. (This query is a little bit complicated.)

Thanks,
Eric 

request sent. (second time)

Ubiquiti Employee

@RebusCom,

Just deployed cloud for issues fixing.
Could you check it again?
If there is any issue in your site, could you upload the support file from your solar gateway's GUI and HAR from your browser?

Thanks,
Eric

[ Edited ]

@UBNT-ERIC.C wrote:

@RebusCom,

Just deployed cloud for issues fixing.
Could you check it again?
If there is any issue in your site, could you upload the support file from your solar gateway's GUI and HAR from your browser?

Thanks,
Eric

It appears to be working normally except for as previously reported the panel tab which shows no cumulative production ("Today") on the first panel (A1).  I can't say whether or not the lifetime total is incrementing but the value is rather low relative to the others. The A1 panel shows a current production value and the graph displays production on every panel.

Sup file uploaded.

Scott

Ubiquiti Employee

Thanks Scott, and @patchski to provide the support file for analyzing.
I found there is an issue on daily energy/power cumulation reset when at the new day beginning, so the lower value might be the correct answer.
(So yes, the value should not be incremental.)
I'm working on the change to fix the daily metrics aggression and will report here when the fix is ready.

Eric