Upcoming Maintenance Alert:

The UBNT Community will be upgraded at 5pm MDT on April 25th. During this time the community forums will be set to read-only status.

Learn more

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 844
Solutions: 59
Contributions: 190

Ubiquiti sunMAX Contractors & Electricians List

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone,

To be listed as a Contractor / Electrician on our website, read & complete this online form. You can email supplementary files (ex. scanned License) to training@ubnt.com.

If you meet the requirements, we'll list you on our website so that WISPs / Integrators can reach out to you for business partnerships (similar to how we list our Trainers.

Thanks,
Jamie

Re: Ubiquiti sunMAX Contractors & Electricians List

I am the one of SunMax certificated Trainers.Why don't you make list for SunMax?

And I am not able to get support from anybody about SunMax.Please give your attention more.

Thanks

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 11
Solutions: 4

@anilkus What is it exactly that you are looking for from Sunmax. I may be able to assist you with your inquries.

I m just saying,is there any list that shows the trainers who gets SunMax certification ? If not, why not? And I think there isnt a live chat for Solar problems.How Can I extends my works all around the world ? Thank you for reply.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 11

@anilkus This list that is one our website for trainers is the list of people that have taken a train the trainer course and became a certified trainer in that category listed next to their name. Since the Sunmax course is online we have not had any train the trainer courses to become a certified trainer in Sunmax, due to any one being able to take the course online at their descretion. You can put at the bottom of your signature that you are Sunmax certified like most users on the forums do with their certifications, along with advertising that on your business site you have for your company. Also you are correct about not having live chat for Sunmax currently because it is so new we have not made that option possible yet, but if you have any questions about Sunmax post here in the forums. If you do post here please start a new thread, this thread is for people that want to advertise their contractor and electrician abilities for Wisps. Thanks

Highlighted
Kudos: 122

No love for Canada.