Highlighted
Emerging Member
Kudos: 4
Solutions: 1

Yet another inverter failure...when is this going to stop!??! Solar gateway now acting sketchy too!

I have another unresponsive inverter. It fails with "Wait Vbus_H".

I have powered down the entire array and the error returns.

This must be the 18th or 19th inverter I replace and it is only a 16 inverter system.

I am at the end of my rope with this system and I need to talk to someone over there about a real fix and just compensation for what is going on.

Every time I need to change an inverter it becomes an all day affair especially if the inverter is an interior unit in the layout. THERE IS NO WAY TO GET TO IT EASILY.

To make matters worse my Solar Gateway disappears whenever it feels like it. It won't respond to pings. If I look at the LED's, they are all illuminated but frozen in time. I have to unpower it for it to regain consciousness.

Kudos: 1078
Solutions: 85

Re: Yet another inverter failure...when is this going to stop!??! Solar gateway now acting sketchy t

Which solar gateway do you have exactly?

When you receive a solution to your question/issue, don't forget to mark your thread as solved and to give kudos to the people who have helped you out!

Kudos: 1078
Solutions: 85

Re: Yet another inverter failure...when is this going to stop!??! Solar gateway now acting sketchy t

UI is the same for both. Photo of the unit would identify it.

When you receive a solution to your question/issue, don't forget to mark your thread as solved and to give kudos to the people who have helped you out!

Emerging Member

Shown with triangular cover for ethernet port removed.

Sorry for clutter. This device shares space with other equipment.

sg1.jpg

Emerging Member

I opened this thread for support a week ago and have not heard a peep.

No formal way to contact a Ubiquity rep by any other means and no response on the support forum.

What is one to expect for this and future support issues?