Would be nice being able to schedule and repeat some scripts and/or functions per device, group (static or dynamic) or "all". Examples like mass ping (that would be graphed just like ccq, signal, tx, rx, wireless latency and stuff), mass reboot (a dynamicly grouping by uptime would be nice), mass (and smart) upgrade, auto config backup (group that in a library for fast replacement) and schedule radio config changing (like change frequency, channel width, ssid, passwords and others). Things that used to be easy to do in the Aircontrol beta.
Please add the Toughswitches.
Just the ssh conectivity test (to see in the switch is reachable) and aggregate throughput would be enough.
We use still aircontrol1 beacuse have all the UBNT devices available listed in a single controler, so all the infrastructure is under control.
Even if they can't be controlled or updated or provide full data, the detection and on/off line status of legacy AirOS devices would be quite useful.
I still have Micro-PoP's with 3-5 NanoStations on them. They work, the client is happy...
I'd like the ability to make changes to settings found on the Network Tab without logging into the the the device's GUI. Specifically the "Disable Network" settings.
This has been asked for in AirControl & AC2, but never completed.
- Landowner info. Name, phone, email street address, zip code
- tower name (site id)
- tower type
- tower height
- Picture gallery of tower
- tower contract - used when u have a contract with the landowner. option email reminder when contract needs to be renegotiated
- connect devices to tower make link between towers
Would be nice to setup alerts for when a devices signal has dropped more than a certain amount below its normal level. As an example setting a threshold for a -6 dB drop and after three consecutive reports that it is below that threshold send out an email alert. This would in my opinion be a bit better than only telling me when it is no longer online.
- DStahl on: Pre-Provisioning State for new devices
- geoffnewnham on: UniFi EDU AP SIP Integration
- bitwind on: Live KML integration
- eejimm on: Reboot button for U CRM device
- RavenWing71 on: Ability to request a KML file for integration with Google Earth
- UBNT-Colin on: Custom Email Alerts
- ijic on: Configure Network Settings from U CRM
- PrettyFlyWiFi on: UCRM on a private cloud
- UBNT-Yuko on: AirCRM email alerts when signal drops
- PrettyFlyWiFi on: Centralized Traffic Shaping