Referral System

Submitted by -

I had in powercode when I was using it to have a referral discount. This was based on both a recurring discount or one-time, then as well weather it was a set amount or a percentage of their bill.

So my current referral program (that no one has acheived), is 4 active referrals and we credit 100% of the internet portion of your bill (so not voip or other services).

This also requires tracking on accounts of what other account referred to them.

Comments
by Ubiquiti Employee
on ‎05-09-2017 06:56 AM

In the current version, you can set up a time-limited discount (fixed price or percentage) for a service, so even the 100% discount for 1,2,3... or more billing periods can be defined. 

This could be used as a workaround.

by
on ‎05-11-2017 08:03 AM

Yes, but if one of the referrals stop paying their bill and becomes suspended. I have no way on knowing who to terminate discounts.

by
on ‎06-02-2017 03:51 PM

Hi @UBNT-Petr, I'm with @jpenberthy on this one.  We give referral discounts based on the number of active referrals a customer has.  i.e. a percentage of their original internet fee for each referral.  So the discount would vary depending on their referred customers staying with us.  You could also use this feature for a rudimentary reseller system where the referring "reseller" gets a fixed fee (one off or periodic) for each referral.

by Ubiquiti Employee
on ‎09-05-2017 06:40 AM
Status changed to: Investigating