VOIP services support

Submitted by -

Import VoIP call data like numbers of calls, duration, type of calls, and etc.

Feel free to specify more details related to VOIP which UCRM should incorporate.

Comments
by
on ‎02-17-2017 05:02 AM

To invoice correctly you need a table with telfony-targets and it's price/billing method for every billing-tarif:

e.g.

TargetName           TargetPrefix  Price billingblock(s) billpercall allowed latebill

AT&T WirelessUS  00145            0.12  60                   no            yes       no

Special: We have some targets e.g. voting systems which bill per call.

We even have some servicenumbers which are billed later on. So at time of call you do not have the correct price of the call. This will be billed later.

Customers have to see their Calls in the client portal. It has to be configurable by the customer if the last three numbers of the target can be seen (Our regulations require this). This cant be changed for calls in the past.

Customersettable limits (to reduce impact of hacked sip-account):

1. IP-Range which is allowed to contact the sip-server with this account

2. Pricelimit for calls. E.g. no more than $50/Month.

3. Block targets (e.g. no international calls, no calls to voting systems)

Customer Infopage:

SIP-Account Login-Number/Password/asssigned telephonenumbers link to pdf with install-information for telephones/voiprouters

Additional customer settings:

Redirect incoming calls to another target

by
on ‎03-17-2017 07:34 PM

even just for now if we could have a service template for call made and total cost of calls so every month it retrieves from asterisk / voip database shows users their calls and adds a chargeable calls surcharge for that month.

Is this possible?

by
on ‎05-02-2017 09:26 PM

Vitelity support should be put in, as they have an extensive API for wholesellers.

by
on ‎05-18-2017 02:19 PM

I use FreePBX and Elastix, in Elastix the billing was integrated, but since 3CX taking over the company, there's no Elastix anymore, so, it would be great so integrate it with freepbx

by
on ‎06-12-2017 11:40 AM

Yes, support for Vitality and FreePBX would be great!

by Ubiquiti Employee
on ‎06-13-2017 03:01 AM
Status changed to: Accepted

by
‎06-23-2017 01:27 AM - edited ‎06-23-2017 01:28 AM

+1, but I'm looking for a simple CSV import based billing. I plan to implement this on my own using the API and Python in the meantime, but it would be nice to have it fully integrated into the platform without having to expand its capabilities on my own.

What I want to be able to do is import our call records from a CSV file. This would include columns for:
- From number (we can have a client attribute for numbers owned to pair outgoing call to client)
- To number
- Call initiated time & date
- Call duration

Then on the server side you'd have a database of destination number prefixes that matches the starting digits of a number to an area (for example +4474 will match UK Mobile provider X). Let's call this "Daling Prefixes".
Then again on the server to have a "Rate List" that will have a per minute cost associated to all destinations (like UK Mobile provider X).

We could have the option to have several of these and to be able to associate them with certain services, let's call these "Call Plans". Those services then could be added to the clients. Call Plans also need to have the ability to store prepaid minutes, so for example Call Plan 1 would have 240 minutes UK landline calls and 30 minutes UK mobile calls included in it each month.

So the flow of the import would be for each call record in the CSV:

- Identify customer/service based on "From Number" (this could be stored as a service attribute for example).

- Identify Dialing Prefix based on "To Number". First the whole number has to be checked for a match in the Dialing Prefixes database. If no match is found then the last digit gets removed and the number is checked again for matches in the Dialing Prefixes. Rinse & repeat until a match is found.

- Next up is checking if the customer's associated service has any prepaid minutes in their plan that include this destination. If yes, then the amount of minutes will be deducted from their allowance (if allowance is not enough then remainder will be charged per minute rates. If call is not included in allowance then call duration minutes times per minute rate is added as a per minute charge to their service.

The accumulated minutes the customer used can then be added to the customer's invoice as a new item when the next invoicing date is reached. It would also be nice to be able to choose between per minute and seconds based billing.

@UBNT-Petr I've some experience with these kind of systems and I'm happy to help if a UBNT employee wants any advice with getting this implemented.

by
on ‎07-20-2017 04:38 AM

+1

@Detoxica  this is exactly what we need as well, am also in the UK, would very much like to take this further for csv import :-) 

by
on ‎08-11-2017 11:03 PM

We use FreePBX and it has an easy web gui to intergrate.  There are modules written for WHMCS that I used to import calls and had ability to assign user exentions (for example tech support agent computers would pop up when your logged into CRM, letting the tech support agents know, they pressed 3 for tech support and there is an incoming call.  Plus, FreePBX has a super simple API to learn and so writing an API for uCRM to pull data out of FreePBX should be easy peasy.  A while back I wrote a custom module for FreePBX to dumb calls into WHMCS and attach them to the customers automatically when they called in so you could see missed calls even if they hung up.  My customer love getting calls back without having to try back more then once, even if the calls where dropped.  I'm planning on fully implimenting uCRM due to its other features required for the radios but this is a definate must.  Plus, you could enable SMS text message client notification support right thru this, as well as automated, "Hey your bill is over due" phone calls and/or texts, with client setable prefences to such, "How do you want to be notified of account notifications, multi-select check box with, "E-Mail, Phone, SMS"

by
on ‎04-06-2018 06:35 PM

I'm rolling UCRM out in a couple of resorts and will be offering our VoIP service as well. I'll give a big thumbs up for this as well. Vitelity integration would be most excellent, as would FusionPBX/FreeSwitch!