It would be really nice for the client view could liste the date, time, expected length of appointment, and a little area for our staff / installers photo and name to be listed in the appointment info. We go out to ALOT of rural areas here in Texas, and sometimes you gotta walk along way up a driveway, and most country / rural / out of town residents are packing heat, lol. It would be nice for customer confidence to have this info appear in the cliend end, based out of the data from the "Jobs" section that's already there, just add a simple check box, that says, "Show Job Details to customer". Would be lovely.
Our network is a mixture of Ubiquiti, Cambium, and Trango devices. If there are no plans to support these devices for synchronization, it would be great if we had the ability to write in our own support for these devices. For example, I would like to be able to tell UCRM how to ssh into Cambium subscriber modules and get the signal data like it does for our Ubiquiti devices.
I would like to have the option to show the currently due account balance on the customer portal as opposed to the total balance. For example if the customer has a due invoice for £20 and another one that is due next week then the account balance should be £20, not £40. This could be an organization setting so that people have option to use this or the current display.
Hi, i've a lot of customers how pay in cash in our office. Customer wants a piece of paper as a receipt, and doesn't care aboute their email, they want a paper..... :/
Could you add the direct print option for payments? actually it's only the "Send by Email" option.
Same for invoices, you have "Send by Email" and "Download" options, but no Print if customer wants a printed page of their invoice.
Since EdgeOS is being used as the primary router to implement client bandwidth controls; shouldn't UCRM allow the operator control over some of EdgeOS's advanced QOS functions as standard service presets?
- DPI identified traffic prioritisation (eg. set streaming services lower priority for certain account types)
- Client traffic priority (eg. business clients' traffic is prioritised over home users)
- Dedicated bandwidth allocations (eg. EdgeOS's 'bandwidth' and 'ceiling' fields per account type)
In order to have a real working ticketing system, UCRM would have to seamlessly route inquiries created via email.
All other support ticketing system do so. Email is entered in UCRM via IMAP and is given a ticket number. The conversation with the client is done by support in UCRM, the client can respond to his emails and even these responses are kept in the conversation through the ticketing.
In fact, I think complete support email integration (like for example OSticket) would be the easiest way to complete ticketing. All support emails could be answered through UCRM then.
We would love to see these inventory things in UCRM:
- Being able to record of each piece of equipment going out, the quantity, a serial number, where it is going, which installer took it and the date. At the same time being able note any recovered equipment exactly the same way.
- Notification that equipment needs to be ordered
I want to be able to email clients from UCRM without having to use another software platform.
For example, I want to send a client their router login details but at the moment the only email I am allowed to send is a welcome message that has a link to our client portal. I want to be able to send a custom email like I use to when using the old CRM.
New UCRM Section that includes:
* All jobs
related with clients
related with Devices
related with Sites
* worker job scheduling and planner with all necesary job information and time schedules
* job transfer from one worker to another with necesary coments
* interaction with the client
A great product launched by UBNT and many many thanks for that product. I am new to it now and just trying to understand all about UCRM. I would like UBNT to add Short Messaging Service in the server, because people are more attached to SMS then email. As the server is physically installed worldwide so just attaching a HSPA or GSM modem with the server or by getting the API from a cellular company to send TEXT MESSAGE to the client on their cell phone. For Example
1. Welcome on joining the network
2. Invoice details
3. Account renewal
4. password change
5. account actiavtion or deactivation
And YES you should add a mobile number tab in Adding New Client area, in addition to PHONE only.
When I setup a new client, I should not have to specify the country, let alone that most other ISP's should not have to specify the state either. It should default to the same information at the ISP.
Any chance we would be able to update the ucrm logo on the landing page in attached picture
and also the favicon too
also can we please have access to the .css to update our own styling and themeing
It would be great if we can see a total account balance in API for each customer. Perhaps and addiotal field when asking for /Clients/ID in API.
For us is very helpfull so we can use that info to send it to another payment portals for example.
we have lots of remote cloud key's to full unifi systeams (we do home automation) would be awesome to keep on eye on all the up time inside of UCRM we would also like to start charging customers for montering there network so a billing option for that in UCRM would be awesome
Option for force redirect user to page, where they need to update their info.
- recieve newsletter Yes/no option
- receive mail on error on the site they are connected to
Having this option, will give us the option for having users to update their info much faster. When user has updated his and clicked save. He will be giving access to internet again.
Admin needs to have a notification when a user has updated his info
Great CRM so far, but it only does income, we as WISPs still have to pay bills (tower rent/upstream provider/etc/etc) so having the ability to export financials to a accounting program is a must in order to balance books when we send expense payments out...
I say Quickbooks and Sage50 as they are the most common apps on the market... having used both Apps before, Quickbooks should come first as it is the easest for novice ppl to learn, then Sage50 for the more experenced ppl out there with accounting skills...
I do apologies in advance if i'm repeating a request someone else as already made or if i missed this feature hiden somewheres within UCRM, just thought i'd put my two cents out there...
- Detoxica on: Account Balance Display Options
- UBNT-Petr on: Maximum Map Zoom (Gmaps)
- UBNT-Petr on: Default "Create Invoice X Days In Advance" for all Clients
- fgampel on: Return to customer button in payments detail
- gustavo2147 on: Print option for Payments and Invoices
- UBNT-Petr on: Custom Attribute in API
- UBNT-Petr on: Total account balance in API
- UBNT-Petr on: Balance Due
- rebelwireless on: Ability to add a pdf to the job - Sheduling Improvement
- WiFiWizard on: Billing Period Less Than 1 Month
- Payfast payment gateway
- Dashboard for multi organizations
- Bug when creating a new client with different organizations.
- Link uCRM to UniFi Guest Portal
- Search data in service location and search data in custom atributes
- Make Jobs Visable to Clients as "appointments"
- Canned responses for ticketing
- SMS NOTIFICATION
- Custom Device Sync Support
- Advanced QOS EdgeOS integration