This is a screenshot from splynx. It has your subnets with available ip (internal vlans, available public ip).
This is good to know what ip you have available and what ip you can give to a new customer on an installation.
Now: invoice template can be fully customized in System > Billing > Invoice templates. You can also upload / download and most importantly share the templates in the community.
in this request: users should be provided also with simplified GUI template customization.
Only few invoice attributes would be editable, like background, text color, basic layout.
We currently use a Mikrotik with userman/hotspot to grant users weekly and monthly prepaid services. Can we introduce this to UCRM? At the moment we can use monthly billing, it would be nice if a user would be redirected to the UCRM where they could choose a weekly or monthly package, make their payment, get access for that duration and once their prepaid service expired they would hot the UCRM suspension page again.
It would be good if we could add/edit HTML & iFrames in pages in UCRM.
For example it would be good to embed a external knowledge base page into the 'Support' page. It would also be good if i could embed a status notification bar which is provided by my Status Page provider (https://www.sorryapp.com/product/status-page.html)
It might also be good if we could add a custom page within the client side that would show up in the left menu bar!
Now: there is only 1 IMAP inbox for all tickets
New: establish several inbox emails for different departments enabling tickets to be filtered and processed by this category.
Allow adding expenses and linking them to clients where needed (Equipment for install). ISP recuring expenses like purchase of bandwidth and other fixed/variable costs.
And have the total subtracted from gross income in the reports.....Simple net income calculation
We would love to see these inventory things in UCRM:
- Being able to record of each piece of equipment going out, the quantity, a serial number, where it is going, which installer took it and the date. At the same time being able note any recovered equipment exactly the same way.
- Notification that equipment needs to be ordered
In UCRM it should be possible to create and customize WISP website accessible for all visitors, customers, potential leads.
* It will be a single page
* Editable using wysiwyg editor
* Option to use custom images
* no placeholders will be applicable
* 2 URLs for the company website and for UCRM client-zone
This will typically be useful for small WISPs having no company website.
We have been getting multiple calls, after we started moving clients to UCRM from our old billing system, and the number one question is always; what is this authorize.net you are trying to make me pay through.
Our customers are familiar with just inputting CC details. They don't need to know if we are using Stripe or Auth.net, etc. It is not like PayPal where people know the name, etc.
So can we just show them a "Pay with Credit or Debit Card" option?
Also, a lot of merchant accounts require you to show card images of the types you take, so if you could add the option to show visa, mastercard, discover, amex, etc logos.
So, you can add multiple sites, but what needs to be added is some other equipment Types, for example, if you have multiple sites, lets keep that there, but lets assume those "other sites" are guyed radio towers, as with most WISP's they are. Well, we need to add a new device types here, Tower Backhauls that connect towers, tower switches (mine are all Ubiquiti tough switches), and Tower Access points, as well as customer stations and customer routers. Sometimes the customer station is put in bridge mode and the customer wants to use their own routers. I have in cluded a graphic, to display the posting of towers, and backhaul wireless links, or in the ability to select your link type, as a few of my towers are connected via physical fiber, and few with wireless backhauls, and a couple that are both. So having the back haul link selectable would be nice. If you select wireless, the system asks you 2 select both sides of the backhaul from the list of devices you added, and if its a physical fiber, asks you what port on the switch on each side its plugged into. I can't belive no one has thought of this already? Anyhow, here is a little sample graphic I made.
I would like to see call logs implemented. Currently the only option is to add a note to the account. Most other billing solutions have an area to enter a call log so that when a customer calls in or is contacted a summary of the call can be entered. This is useful later when the client calls in or if there is a billing issue, etc.
New UCRM Section that includes:
* All jobs
related with clients
related with Devices
related with Sites
* worker job scheduling and planner with all necesary job information and time schedules
* job transfer from one worker to another with necesary coments
* interaction with the client
Great CRM so far, but it only does income, we as WISPs still have to pay bills (tower rent/upstream provider/etc/etc) so having the ability to export financials to a accounting program is a must in order to balance books when we send expense payments out...
I say Quickbooks and Sage50 as they are the most common apps on the market... having used both Apps before, Quickbooks should come first as it is the easest for novice ppl to learn, then Sage50 for the more experenced ppl out there with accounting skills...
I do apologies in advance if i'm repeating a request someone else as already made or if i missed this feature hiden somewheres within UCRM, just thought i'd put my two cents out there...
- momerath85 on: Ability to embed HTML and/or iFrame in UCRM pages/new page in sidebar
- MStephenson on: Network Map....be able to see network map on a site by site basis
- UBNT-Petr on: Terms of service
- UBNT-Petr on: Resellers menu
- kle on: Add notification for ticket assigned
- alexlowe30 on: Ticketing improvement - More categories and IMAP inbox emails for each department / user group
- Bluestreak66 on: IPv4 management and Public IP management
- hmddotcom on: Invoice template customization - User-Friendly Way
- areba on: Service don't need to belong to static "service plans"
- snet2 on: Payment Fees based on method (paypal, stripe, etc)
- Public Order Forms
- Include property names and subdivision names in client record
- Finer control over invoice and payment emails
- messages in browser
- Customer Netflow
- Sending SMS or Whats App direct billing
- send invoices through whatsapp
- Ability to embed HTML and/or iFrame in UCRM pages/new page in sidebar
- Google Mail using OAuth