* Staff/Customer Ticketing System
* Site Survey tool - AirView type app that uses existing AP' data with antenna spec and potential customers lat/longs.
* Internal Calendar - Enable staff to book engineers to customers.
* Did I mention...RADIUS?
Can you put option to set default "Invoice period start day" for all clients in System -> Billing settings
Attached photo to show where we would like to have this option:
At this point if you forget to choose this date when you add new service, then there is no option to change it later and all invoices for this service are with wrong period.
There also could be new option in this dropdown list to choose not only fixed default period start day (like 1st always for all clients) but also changing day which will set period start day the day when the service is added (like it does right now).
* provide users with predefined formats for US, EU, etc
* allow users to customize their invoice layout
* allow users to customize address format
* unify the look of online invoice and pdf invoice (what is seen online should be very similar to the pdf)
When the company issues a "credit" to the client, it is not always a "return" of a product. A separate payment type of some sort of company credit would be nice. Right now we have to use the payment type of "cash" to credit the clients account. A separate payment type would help break these entries out in reports.
Please do not make the mistake of claiming this isn't proper accounting. UCRM is not an accounting package. (no double entry, no expense records, etc..). The ability to separate out these types of client credits are important so that they can be properl6y accounted for in an actual accounting program (offsetting entry is placed in the appropriate expense account, such as "advertising", or "write-off" etc..)
Having a separate type would allow us to separate out this type of credit from an actual client payment.
Feature for the service to define a setup fee as well as the periodic fee. Also options to select various contract durations, each with different setup fees.
eg: 1 month $99 setup fee, 12 month $0 setup fee (+ early termination charge?)
One feature I think would be great to have added is a document section on the clients profile. This would be a good place for any documents the client has sign like AUPs or Service Agreements. This would help track and give a central location.
I'd like to see an option for a customer to change service plan for a full billing cycle. We can set what values should be allowed based on residential/commercial accounts. The billing system should be able to pro-rate accordingly if necessary.
1: Client enquires about service.
2: We do a site survey, and fill in a Quotation based on specific site. (Quote looks like invoice, only pdf generated is called Quotation) and there is a customizable dropdown with something called "Status", so a Quote is either in Prospecting, Draft, Sent, Awaiting Site Survey, Site Survey done, Negotiating, then Client Approved".
3: Once client approves, Quote can be converted to Invoice.
It is an important document because:
a) Graphic of invoices / sales stage of invoice / person responsible gives overview of performance of staff. Persons that close quickly are then able to be assigned more clients, and persons who just cant close are reassigned.
b) Quotes give pipeline and pipeline by stage.
Just this metric can give all this sales data, based on value of quote, person in charge of quote, and stage of quote. (Image credits sugarCRM)
- UBNT-Ondra on: CSV import support danish letters
- UBNT-Ondra on: Ability to process a payment on behalf of a customer
- dan on: support for Direct Deposit via stripe
- UBNT-Petr on: Default "Invoice period start day" for ALL clients
- DStahl on: Shaping - advanced settings
- Parks on: Customized client attributes
- UBNT-Ondra on: Immediate Suspend button for a client
- Support for recurring payments start date edit
- Change NetFlow traffic limits
- E-mail sender name
- CSV import support danish letters
- Pure Docker Deployment
DC Input monitoring page/dashb
oard for EP-R8/S16
- Ability to process a payment on behalf of a customer
- support for Direct Deposit via stripe
Export financials to accounting software (Quickbook