New UCRM Section that includes:
* All jobs
related with clients
related with Devices
related with Sites
* worker job scheduling and planner with all necesary job information and time schedules
* job transfer from one worker to another with necesary coments
* interaction with the client
A great product launched by UBNT and many many thanks for that product. I am new to it now and just trying to understand all about UCRM. I would like UBNT to add Short Messaging Service in the server, because people are more attached to SMS then email. As the server is physically installed worldwide so just attaching a HSPA or GSM modem with the server or by getting the API from a cellular company to send TEXT MESSAGE to the client on their cell phone. For Example
1. Welcome on joining the network
2. Invoice details
3. Account renewal
4. password change
5. account actiavtion or deactivation
And YES you should add a mobile number tab in Adding New Client area, in addition to PHONE only.
It would be useful if we could see in separted list all the Clients with Postponed Suspension.
Information what to show in this list:
* till what time Suspension has been Postponed
* Who has postponed suspension (Client or Organization worker/Operator).
We have many public UniFi APs installed. I would like to be able to have customers enter a walled garden, sign up for an account, charge their card, and then allow access via RADIUS to any AP we manage including the UAP-AC, UAP-AC-HD and UAP-AC-M. We are in the process of rolling out an entire downtown area with the UAP-AC-Ms now and we would like to be able to add customers with zero touch.
Ability to post a "Bulletin" from the admin side that would show as an alert at all client zone pages.
Would be usefull for explanation of "Unexpected outage last night" or "Sceduled maintenance window in these areas at this time", etc...
* Staff/Customer Ticketing System
* Site Survey tool - AirView type app that uses existing AP' data with antenna spec and potential customers lat/longs.
* Internal Calendar - Enable staff to book engineers to customers.
* Did I mention...RADIUS?
When service is suspended, client receives message on his desktop with information about Supension and Button to postpone suspension.
If client does not make payment he is suspended other time and then he receives message on his desktop without postpone Button.
We think that there must be 2 different notification texts on every of these cases. At this point it is possible to set only one identical text which appears in both cases (with and without Suspension Postpone Button).
System -> Items -> Surcharges -> edit Surcharge
If i change the default price of Surcharge, for existing Services with this surcharge it don`t change price to new one and keeps calculating previous price.
The price could be inherited from settings.
When sending message using Support Contact Form Client getš only notification on side that this message has been sent.
There could be list of Sent messages in Client Zone, so he could see all sent messages in one place.
It also could be useful if Client would get more obvious Text information that his message has been sent.
I pay between $1.11 and $2.25 per GB of data so providing unlimited bandwidth to clients is not an option. I'd like to provide WISP sevice for about two dozen clients in an RV Park. I have an EdgeRouter X (192.168.168.1) with a WAN connection on etho, UCRM running on Ubuntu on eth1 (192.168.168.2) and I can add a Bullet M5 to eth2 and then provide each client with a NanoLoco and an airGateway for their home wireless.
I want to be able to offer three packages:
Internet 10 for $39- 10 GB /data per month with limited up/down bandwidth controls
Internet 20 for $69- 20 GB /data per month with limited up/down bandwidth controls
Internet 35 for $99- 35 GB /data per month with limited up/down bandwidth controls
I also want clients to be able to purchase additional blocks of data when they run out and get suspended:
Add 5 GB for $15
Add 10 GB for $30
Add 20 GB for $60
If this isn't a featute coming down the road fairly soon I'd like to know so I don't spend anymore time on this.
THX / Ted
Now: Only services which are associated with an overdue invoice are suspended
New: A new option in Billing settings to enable you:
- turn on "strict suspension"
- then an overdue custom invoice (an invoice with a product or custom items, not associated with a service) will trigger a suspension of all the client's services even when all the invoices related to these services are paid.
- when an overdue invoice is associated to a service, only this one will be suspended and all the other client's services will remain unaffected.
- dan on: Custom Field for API / RADIUS
- Luc-Straetemans on: Adding UniFi APs to UCRM?
- danwyandt on: Ticketing and Sheduling
- danwyandt on: Short Messaging (SMS)
- UBNT-Petr on: Search data in Notes
- Parks on: Edit Surcharge price
- UBNT-Petr on: Suspend all services in case of a custom invoice being overdue.
- dan on: Invoice Purchase Order Field
- UBNT-Petr on: Monthly Data Caps
- Easy way to access outage history from client page
- Digitally sign Service Agreement forms
- Direct Link to payment inside Client Email
- Custom Field for API / RADIUS
- Adding UniFi APs to UCRM?
- User Group Allowed IP adress list
- Postponed suspension Client list
- Client Contact Info