It would be awesome if the API returns the created ID of the resource created for a couple reasons...
- From the created ID you'd them be able to add other associated resources to the created ID (e.g. creating a client and then creating a job associated with the client)
- Instead of just a 201 "Created" response, we'd know for sure that something persisted in the Database. It also would conform to most REST and JSON API implementations by returning at least the created ID of the resource.
There are two areas that we're finding uCRM's integration is falling short.
1a) From time to time customers call us to make adjustments to the services on their account by upgrading them to a faster service plan or downgrading them to a slower plan. But the Recurring Payments feature isn't informed of these changes. It just runs the same amount like clockwork in reliable increments. I would like to see UCRM automatically charge customers based on the balance of their account at the end of the day. So for example if there were $100.00 worth of invoices generated for a customer today, uCRM/Stripe would batch out that balance on a daily basis. Or if a customer was set to a lower service plan, when that invoice is generated every month, that account would then be billed the appropriate amount instead of the old recurring payment amount that was previously hard coded on their account.
1b) And then... if we added a credit to a customer's account, for example if they referred another customer to our company, that credit would be taken into consideration when that next invoice is processed, only the outstanding "negative balance" would be billed through Stripe.
2) It would be great if refunds in uCRM made it over to Stripe. If a uCRM user refunds a payment, it isn't processed on the Stripe side. This is problematic for us because not all of the uCRM users have access to our Stripe account.
Thank you for considering these feature requests!
would be nice if we could customize the client list with the client data we want.
like Adress or phone number.
so diffent users can setup what info they want to see and sort by.
our support guys really want the adress in the user list and the have no intrest in the balance or organization
It is a requirement in Australia if you bill for additional usage to send staggered notifications to the customer.
In out need we need alerts at 3 points
Each alert needs to show their plan inclusion and what they have used.
System > Settings > Client Zone
We need to be able to hide the actual bandwith configuration from the customer's view. We don't quote actual speeds to customers, instead we use other more generic metrics such as number of users or number of devices. Can you please create a toggle that allows us to turn off the traffic shaping information from the customer's view?
I need the option to allow UCRM Tickets to email out attachments.
I use CRM as a client DB, ticketing, and Job scheduler. I do not and cannot use if for billing. A lot of times I am emailing prospective clients about site surveys done to determine if they can get our service. They request these surveys using our website that has a survey request form that emails CRM.
We then create the client in the DB as a potential lead and then email them. After the survey a lot of times we need to send them photos about their property (trees in shot, etc..) and sometime documents like how to install a pole/post. Having to either email them separately outside of CRM is cumbersome, and as they are not clients yet we don't want to give them access to the client zone.
I definitley think there should be an optional switch to allow for sending email attachements directly from CRM.
It would be ideal to have some variables in the invoicing structure to be able to tell a client they are already set to autopay and the date the payment will be occuring. This would avoid a lot of confusion by some lesser technical customers who forget if they have the bill set to autopay or not.
We lost two days of NetFlow data after changing the IP Address of our UCRM server. I have edited the info (thank you so much for that tool) and I can see that it now shows separately in the table data. This separation is important for the operator to have.
When I choose "View as Client" the unedited NetFlow data is shown. Please give us an option to display instead the edited data to the client.
Linux installation package for UCRM allowing users to manage their installation on their own, including high availability / distributed solutions.
That the client could active, cancel, active or cancel temporary a service in client area and the request be executed automatically charging a surcharge. This with a email confirmation.
This can be valid when someone goes on vacation. The client temporarily deactivates the service and establishes when activated.
This save time and resources due to due to an employee doesn't have to manage it.
Hi it will be nice to have a area like OpUtils IPAM, will make it better to keep track of the IP's. Also be able to Export to a File, this will be really eazy to implement in the next release or update. Its a must have for all WISP
here is a picture
Hello, first of all thank you for such a great help. I would like to know if it is provided to add the option to configure a url gateway or through api with an SMS operator, and so the customer can be notified by SMS when they have a new invoice, when it is going to expire or when their service is suspended. Thanks for everything.
Robert Giovani Churión Rojas
RGC COMUNICACIONES S.A.S.
Colombia - Casanare - Yopal
We would love to see these inventory things in UCRM:
- Being able to record of each piece of equipment going out, the quantity, a serial number, where it is going, which installer took it and the date. At the same time being able note any recovered equipment exactly the same way.
- Notification that equipment needs to be ordered
- UBNT-Ondra on: Better Integration with Stripe
- UBNT-Ondra on: Email template for courtesy credit
- joshkinabrew on: API Returns ID of created resource
- UBNT-Ondra on: Add name and client ID to payment receipt
- MimCom on: Choose Setup Fee Based on Client Requirements
- UBNT-Ondra on: Feature Request - External web links in Shortcuts Menu
- UBNT-Ondra on: Hide traffic shaping settings on client portal
- UBNT-Ondra on: Allow API push from towercoverage.com
- cjb99999 on: IPAM
- UBNT-Ondra on: Customer Info on payment slip