My accounting department is currently campaigning to have us move to another platform for our customer relations soley because there is no advanced itemized reporting for sales.
What they would like and what I think would benefit all of us is a means to track sales itemized by service.
We offer internet service, Telephone Service and Aircubes and broadband modems for Purchase and rent. Our accounting wants these to be broken down into daily/weekly/monthly/quartlery ect by the service/product. For taxation reasons as well as for collecting marketing data. Currently we have to open each invoice and itemize them one at a time.
Even just a csv dump would be amazing.
It would be great to have the ability to schedule a job/task directly from a support ticket and have that task linked to the ticket as well.
A client report a problem that require a job at the client site to complete. We can then schedule a job from the ticket (with a button click?) that prefill the task with the client and ticket info that we can assign to a technician (and hopefully another request, to a group) as job as per the arranged time with the client through the support ticket.
Thanks for considering this request asap.
A great product launched by UBNT and many many thanks for that product. I am new to it now and just trying to understand all about UCRM. I would like UBNT to add Short Messaging Service in the server, because people are more attached to SMS then email. As the server is physically installed worldwide so just attaching a HSPA or GSM modem with the server or by getting the API from a cellular company to send TEXT MESSAGE to the client on their cell phone. For Example
1. Welcome on joining the network
2. Invoice details
3. Account renewal
4. password change
5. account actiavtion or deactivation
And YES you should add a mobile number tab in Adding New Client area, in addition to PHONE only.
Great CRM so far, but it only does income, we as WISPs still have to pay bills (tower rent/upstream provider/etc/etc) so having the ability to export financials to a accounting program is a must in order to balance books when we send expense payments out...
I say Quickbooks and Sage50 as they are the most common apps on the market... having used both Apps before, Quickbooks should come first as it is the easest for novice ppl to learn, then Sage50 for the more experenced ppl out there with accounting skills...
I do apologies in advance if i'm repeating a request someone else as already made or if i missed this feature hiden somewheres within UCRM, just thought i'd put my two cents out there...
It is important to obtain a report with information of the users that charge in the system, the collections made by the user, and that this information can be filtered as exported.
It is very useful to have collection points, in different cities.
New UCRM Section that includes:
* All jobs
related with clients
related with Devices
related with Sites
* worker job scheduling and planner with all necesary job information and time schedules
* job transfer from one worker to another with necesary coments
* interaction with the client
System > Settings > Client Zone
We need to be able to hide the actual bandwith configuration from the customer's view. We don't quote actual speeds to customers, instead we use other more generic metrics such as number of users or number of devices. Can you please create a toggle that allows us to turn off the traffic shaping information from the customer's view?
We have been getting multiple calls, after we started moving clients to UCRM from our old billing system, and the number one question is always; what is this authorize.net you are trying to make me pay through.
Our customers are familiar with just inputting CC details. They don't need to know if we are using Stripe or Auth.net, etc. It is not like PayPal where people know the name, etc.
So can we just show them a "Pay with Credit or Debit Card" option?
Also, a lot of merchant accounts require you to show card images of the types you take, so if you could add the option to show visa, mastercard, discover, amex, etc logos.
- Felipe9603 on: Automatically close ticket after x days
- Felipe9603 on: Assign non-admin users to only see data from an assigned Orginization.
- Brad0615 on: Can UCRM get a propper whitelist feature?
- markscotford on: PREPAID connection
- pointersecurity on: Limit clients to only being able to pay oldest invoice or full balance in Client Zone
- UBNT-Petr on: Pay Total Balance button in Client Zone
- shane3673 on: Fix FCC 477 Reports - Currently every line will be wrong
- barish70 on: Ticket/Job Reports
- BosCloud on: Fix Overdue emails to work with the wide variety of clients we have
- rusa21 on: Add 2 New Fields for Devices: Ethernet Port & Power Source
- Payment PAYU COLOMBIA
- Leads Mapping
- Detach Service Device from Plan X and Reattach to Plan Y
- Add Expected Recurring revenue based on active Services to Dashboard
- Different Bandwidth at Different time Intervals.
- Contractor client
- Reseller Portal
- Apply tags to multiple clients at once
- Add a custom email for clients with auto pay- "Your auto pay subscription will be paid in X days"
- Automatically close ticket after x days