Highlighted
Emerging Member
Kudos: 58
Solutions: 2

Issues halting seamless integration of UCRM/QuickbooksOnline

There are a few issues we have found after launching a completely UCRM/QBO system in February. 

1. There are no names associated with the same invoice in both systems- QBO and UCRM invoice numbers are totally different. Is this something that can be fixed in the plugin?

2. There are invoices from UCRM that have not been downloaded to QB- Even though I am running the plugin every hour, I have an example of a paid invoice in UCRM that is not showing up in QBOnline at all. The customer is there in QBO, but no invoice under the customer in QBO..

3. There are invoices in sequential order in QuickBooks that go above the last invoice in UCRM, which is confusing for our billing department.

Is anyone having these issues with Quickbooks Online and UCRM? If so, how did you solve or get around the problem?

Emerging Member
Kudos: 58
Solutions: 2

Re: Issues halting seamless integration of UCRM/QuickbooksOnline

Here is the visual- UCRM has an invoice and a payment, Quickbooks Online does not. I have manually executed the plugin in the last few minutes and it has not populated.

I believe this is is the most important thing for me to fix first:

2019-02-11_15-45-21.png2019-02-11_15-47-08.png

Kudos: 111
Solutions: 12

Re: Issues halting seamless integration of UCRM/QuickbooksOnline

Are you running the latest version of the plugin? Invoice numbers are the same in both systems.

1. There are no names associated with the same invoice in both systems- QBO and UCRM invoice numbers are totally different. Is this something that can be fixed in the plugin?

You will need to review your plugin.log to try to understand what is going on. 

2. There are invoices from UCRM that have not been downloaded to QB- Even though I am running the plugin every hour, I have an example of a paid invoice in UCRM that is not showing up in QBOnline at all. The customer is there in QBO, but no invoice under the customer in QBO..

Interestingly, your example doesn't show an unapplied payment either.

3. There are invoices in sequential order in QuickBooks that go above the last invoice in UCRM, which is confusing for our billing department.

Again, look over the plugin.log and see what is going on. This does not seem possible as the plugin can only send over existing invoices.