Highlighted
Kudos: 43
Solutions: 1

Re: New Plugin Discussion! UCRM Public Client Signup

I came across an issue in your plugin that is keeping us from using it in production. Hopefully its a simple fix.

We operate in Texas where there is a state law that the first $25 of internet in the state is tax free. The only way we have found to get the proper amount of tax on each of our internet plans is to reduce the price of the plans by $25 each and then add a non-taxable surcharge onto each customer's internet. So even though our 3 internet packages cost $45, $75, and $100, the plans themselves are actually priced at $20, $50, and $75, so when we do the customer signup form with your plugin, the internet prices show up as the smaller number as shown in the picture I attached to the comment.

Can we get the ability to put a custom price on our internet packages in the signup form, or maybe another creative way to get the proper price to be displayed?

Capture.PNG
Kudos: 52
Solutions: 7

[ Edited ]

@NTXWisp 

I think the best solution for this would be to use a discount on the service plan. This could be added as a feature to the plugin to have it create the services with an initial discount since UCRM has this available to the API. With some additional enhancements the plugin could even accept discount codes.

I'll add this to the future feature list. In the mean time, since the customer isn't charged immediately would it work for you to set the services to the proper price and add a discount to them manually after creation? You could also use the form description to notify the user about initial $25 discount so they are aware. Or if you're using the embed form, you could add whatever details you need around the form for clarity.

HTML, SCSS, Javascript(Ember.js), Ruby(Ruby on Rails), PHP

I'm trying to get a few of my older customers moved over to this plugin so that their default CC can be charged instead of using UCRM subscriptions. I see reference to a "Ucsp Gateway Customer" but I'm not sure where to find that. Can you point it out to me?

@Brandon-W 

@rscott78 wrote:

I'm trying to get a few of my older customers moved over to this plugin so that their default CC can be charged instead of using UCRM subscriptions. I see reference to a "Ucsp Gateway Customer" but I'm not sure where to find that. Can you point it out to me?

The "Ucsp Gateway Customer" can be found under "custom attributes" when editing a client.

[ Edited ]

Ok, I've only got a "Stripe Customer ID" -- which is what I created when I installed the plugin. Perhaps the "Gateway Customer" is something that was introduced in version 2? I'm still on version 1.x (I was out on vacation when the emails were sent, so I missed my upgrade opportunity Man Happy )

@Brandon-W 

That's correct, I'll pm you about getting updated.

Kudos: 71
Solutions: 3

Hey Brandon,

I've updated my smaller UNMS/UCRM system to the new UNMS-1.0.0-Alpha (which contains UNMS and UCRM in one system). I've noticed that the Paid plugin is now Non-compatiable. Can we expect an update to work with the new 1.0-Dev

Right now I am using the base plugin to have something out there, which seems to be compaitble with the new UNMS-1.0-alpha.

Also, is there a way with both the Base and the Pro plugin to set a default country? All our users are US based in one state, so we want to take that out of the sign up process, or at least default it if possible.

@BosCloud wrote:

Hey Brandon,

I've updated my smaller UNMS/UCRM system to the new UNMS-1.0.0-Alpha (which contains UNMS and UCRM in one system). I've noticed that the Paid plugin is now Non-compatiable. Can we expect an update to work with the new 1.0-Dev

Right now I am using the base plugin to have something out there, which seems to be compaitble with the new UNMS-1.0-alpha.

Also, is there a way with both the Base and the Pro plugin to set a default country? All our users are US based in one state, so we want to take that out of the sign up process, or at least default it if possible.

Where is UCRM and UNMS documented as combined into one system? I'm not familiar with this update.

The plugin is only maintained as compatible with stable releases of UCRM, UNMS is not currently within the scope of integration.

The pro plugin has the option to hide country/state, with this enabled it uses the default organization country/state.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 244
Solutions: 161

[ Edited ]

Hello @Brandon-W, sorry, this did not make it to the docs, yet. Basically if you don't use any network related API you should be fine and the only change needed is to add the new "unmsVersionCompliancy" field to your plugin manifest. You can take a look at this PR for an example https://github.com/Ubiquiti-App/UCRM-plugins/pull/118/files

Also pinging @rspaeth 

Kudos: 36

[ Edited ]

I've developed a world facing WISP site that pulls package data from UCRM as well as company info, logo, favicon, contact info and package information from UCRM and builds it into a laravel vue spa site suitable for most small wisp's...

If anyone would like to preview it it's at:

https://beta.jb-wireless.net

If anyone is interested in reselling TV Services to their WISP Clients we can set you up as a distributor and show you how to integrate UCRM and collect 50% of the Net Revenue of each TV Subscriber and even brand the Hardware and interface to your company's likeness/image.

Our flagship product is aimed at the Northeast/New York Market, but we can develop custom channel lineups and assist you with contracts with content providers to setup a local news feed in your local market.

https://livenytv.com

Emerging Member
Kudos: 13
Solutions: 1

@Brandon-W can you provide me with the latest version of the plugin? (Already paid)

@mercman87 wrote:

@Brandon-W can you provide me with the latest version of the plugin? (Already paid)

Yes, please PM me the email you used when purchasing the plugin.