Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1053
Solutions: 239

Re: UCRM Plugins are here!!

Understand. The internal interface would be useful, I agree, especially for advanced users who want to do a lot of fancy custom extensions.

But the thing is the API is a must, for most of the users and for external apps. That's why we have been preferring this way so far.

My ideas for the future:
1) it's possible there could be some kind of wrapper which would do the curl, json parsing, etc. and you could just call "API::fetchUsers()"
2) it's possible to autoload internal classes and call internal methods in any UCRM Plugin to manage the UCRM data objects directly.

The important thing is that both 1 and 2 can be developed by the community now. Anyone can just push a script to the "UCRM Plugins" git repo.

What we can do in the future is providing some better interface for option 2 to make it easier for more complicated functions. Feel free to create a feature request for this interface or even for 1) or 2)
If this become requested by more users, we would focus on this much sooner.
Kudos: 67
Solutions: 1

I'm looking to get a plugin that syncs data from UCRM into Xero accounting software. Is there anyone willing to have a conversation about this and look into it? 

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee

Emerging Member
Kudos: 70

Dear @UBNT-Petr, i made a plugin to Sync UCRM Service Bandwith with Mikrotik Simple Queue Max-Limit (Datarate)...

i've very basic knowledge of PHP coding, so i based my code on a Ubiquiti Pulgin FIO_CZ an modified all i could to get it working.

I know that anyone with more know of PHP coding can improve this plugin, but until know, it's perfectly working, and i want to share it, so anyone can use/modify it.

I don't understand at all the GitHub platform, but i tried to get there my plugin. Or perhaps you can upload it to UCRM-Plugin master branch, so anyone how looks for a Mikrotik Plugin can find it.

please find my plugin here: https://github.com/fgampel/UCRM-plugins/tree/master/plugins/mkt-queue-sync 

And tell me if you want me to do something else.

Ubiquiti Employee

@fgampel that's great, thanks for sharing. We will push it to the public github repo.

For any future updates, you can propose them yourself. Just create a new Pull Request for an update or for an entirely new plugin. Then, when we or the community verify that, we will merge it.
Emerging Member

Yesterday i did a pull request, and commited it.
As i said i don't know exactly how GitHub works, but take a look if you can find my pull request. https://github.com/fgampel/UCRM-plugins/tree/master/plugins/mkt-queue-sync

Have a nice day.!
Ubiquiti Employee

[ Edited ]

@fgampel I have copied your code into the official UCRM Plugins repository: https://github.com/Ubiquiti-App/UCRM-plugins/pull/16
we will review it and merge it eventually. Feel free to propose any further changes or fixes here.

Update: This is the right pull request  https://github.com/Ubiquiti-App/UCRM-plugins/pull/17 

Emerging Member

That's great! Thanks!
Have a nice day.
Veteran Member
Kudos: 2520
Solutions: 38

Doesn't handle burst speeds.

Also, would be nice to have a language selector por favor.

Emerging Member

In the PHP script most comments are in English and Spanish. I think there is no implemented until yet a Language selector for plugins in UCRM.
In next weeks i'll be working on a new version which handles burst speeds. Or feel free to propose your updates at GitHub Man Wink

Hi there, I really love this program, it is what I have been looking for, for a while!  However I need to know if anyone can create a plugin for me to add Elavon as my payment processor?

Any help is great, Thank you

Kudos: 373
Solutions: 10

Established Member
Kudos: 216
Solutions: 4

@doc4444  I went from using Elavon to straight PayPal and it seems to be working pretty well.

Emerging Member
Kudos: 55

I'm starting in on some plugins, if your looking for plugins, they're coming.  Please take the following survey so I know where to focus my efforts first please. =)

https://goo.gl/forms/hb823cQ0X4sFWIH62

Emerging Member
Kudos: 55

@UBNT-PetrEarly results of my survey are showing most people want a simple page on the uCRM main page for plugins. =)  Just letting you know.

Ubiquiti Employee

Thanks, we will take this into account during the planned redesign of ucrm.ubnt.com
Ubiquiti Employee

If there are many community users willing to donate to new plugins development, we would be happy to help with some platform for an easy connection between users and developers. Let us know.