Established Member
Kudos: 175
Solutions: 4

Urgent! quickbooks online plugin issue

I finally got ucrm to sync with quickbooks online but I'm thinking it was a mistake.  It has my quickbooks pretty messed up now.  Alot of the payments were doubled up.  The logs show quite a few instances like the one below.  The administrative side of my business is  at a stand still until I can get this straightened out.

[2018-12-11 8:24:14.759497] [info] Payment ID: 559 exported successfully.
[2018-12-11 8:24:15.971394] [info] Payment ID: 559 exported successfully.
[2018-12-11 8:24:17.382503] [info] Payment ID: 559 exported successfully.

Kudos: 110
Solutions: 12

Re: Urgent! quickbooks online plugin issue

[ Edited ]

Do those payments cover multiple items? If a payment covers multiple invoices you will see this. Can you verify you have the latest version of the plugin?

Established Member

quickbooks shows 2 payments, not 1 payment covering multiple invoices.   I have the latest version of the plugin

Established Member

I think UCRM has alot of potential.  It's concerning when you have problems though and you struggle to get support.  I wish they had a paid model where you could get support.  If your business relies on it, it's seems like a necessity.

One thing I noticed is that payments don't go over with any kind of ID associated with them. During my integration I had to restart the plugin several times and ended up with multiple payments. I had to go into QBO and delete. Of course I was also trying to get the plugin working correctly at that time. We were sending over about 11 months of data so it timed out multiple times and I had to manually adjust the plugin.json file to move on the the next item (customer, invoice, or payment).

Can you get the invoice(s) that is/are causing the issue with the API? Perhaps there is something causing this behavior. 

If you are sending payments over, all the customers and invoices have already been send over, are they correct? Did the plugin finish sending over all the payments? 

So far, now that we got everything moved over, the once a day execution seems to be working fine.

Do you offer service discounts? The current plugin does not transfer them correctly. A fix has been added to github and I am guessing it will be soon available.

Established Member

All the customers and I believe all of the invoices have transferred over.  I haven't checked in great detail.  The payment sync has completed but the issue with one payment from ucrm showing up multiple times in quickbooks looks to be a big problem.  I am sure as I dig futher I will find some more headaches but I wanted to bring this to attention so hopefully it could be addressed.  Looks like it is going to be ignored though.  

I do offer discounts.  I'll look at those customers to see how their accounts loook.

Thanks for your help.  

I have studied the code and don’t understand how this could happen. Can you post the entire plugin.log and the api returned structure for payment 590?

I found a problem. If a payment has no associated invoice it gets sent over as a credit. If there are no more payments to process the last processed payment number is not incremented, the next time the plugin executes it exports that payment again. I believe I found the issue and will put a fix on github in a few minutes.

Be sure to update to the latest plugin release. It fixes duplicate payments, adds discounts and include taxes.