Highlighted
Kudos: 38
Solutions: 1
Accepted Solution

API question - Retriving Service client is on

So I am writing a reseller portal intigrated into the UCRM.

I have the basics done, resellers can log in and check thier clients, view the notes on the accounts and signup new clients (use a custom attribute to define which reseller a client belongs too).

We pay people to resell for us, we have 4 tiers of internet speeds and we pay them $x/month for speed tiers 1 and 2 and $y for tiers 3 and 4. But in the client data array there is no (that I can see) referrence to what service plan that client is on (hopefully I am just missing it but the json is really clean and easy to read).

My question (which I may have figured out by the time you reply) is how would you guys go about pulling what service plan each client has. Then I will add it to my foreach statement that prints out the client data in a table for the reseller (and inevidably tabulate revenue for the reseller eventually).

There are several round about ways I can think of to do it, I am hoping someone will mention some much easier way I am overlooking.

Thanks again Guys

Ronn

Accepted Solutions
Kudos: 59
Solutions: 5

Re: API question - Retriving Service client is on

All Replies
Kudos: 59
Solutions: 5

@RonnRegional,

Does the /clients/services?clientId=ID endpoint get you what you need?

Kudos: 38
Solutions: 1

sure does under "servicePlanName"

Perfect. Way easier then pulling the last invoice then ripping the service plan from there! 

You guys are honestly the best.