Established Member
Kudos: 173
Solutions: 4

Account statements batch

Maybe I am missing something but I'd like to be able to do everything with account statements that I can do with invoices.  Batch creationg, batch emailing, send by post.  Etc

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

Re: Account statements batch

Hi, please specify in details all the processes you would like to have in a new feature request: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM-Feature-Requests/idb-p/UCRM-Ideas

and specify:
1) do you want send it separately or would it be better to enable you to include the statement into the invoice or invoice email?
2) I guess 1 could work for you and that would be easy for configuration. If not and you need it to be handled separately, specify when it should be sent, how offen, what about numbering?
Established Member

I posted this in feature requests and didn't get any responses.    I'm surprised this isn't a more sought after feature. 

Established Member

My office manager thinks this is absolute necessity.  If ubnt can't add it, is it possible via a plugin.  Any developers willing to do it?

Ubiquiti Employee

@popcorrin Hi, please post the request URL in this thread, to get more followers + you can also mention this issue in the Plugin forum section: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM-Plugins/bd-p/UCRMPlugins

What do you think about the suggestion 1 above? Attaching the statement into the invoice make sense to me.
Highlighted
Established Member

Tried including it in the invoice like you suggested but it wouldn't work.  It wouldn't calculate the current billing period in correctly.

Established Member
Kudos: 163
Solutions: 8

Hi @popcorrin and @UBNT-Petr

We, too hate the statement the way it is set up...download a PDF, then email that from outside of UCRM.  There is no tracking in the UCRM logs that show it emailed to the client, must be done one at a time, and generally takes too much time for our staff.

I begged for this feature and want to thank you for including it, but couldn't a statement be created and emailed like the invoice is?...Like Quickbooks has? Much nicer....

We also could not figure out that total balance due on the invoice addition (twig or something) you had described before...seems I am not following the bouncing ball on this scripting thing you guys have in UCRM...

If it was easy, everyone would be doing it!

"Found it! It was an interface problem between the seat and the keyboard."
Ubiquiti Employee

The temporary workaround I meant was: to include this placeholder into the invoice template: {{ client.accountBalance }}
This will solve the need for notifying the client about the whole dept (i.e. the whole unpaid amount, not only the unpaid amount of the current invoice). Is this the use case you need to solve?

Or is there another use case? Please, specify the details.
- do you want to include the statement to the invoice pdf/email? or do you want to be able to send it separately?
- do you want the statement to be sent manually or automatically?
- how often?

@popcorrin if you have already created a feature request for this, please post a link in here.
Established Member
Kudos: 163
Solutions: 8

Hi @UBNT-Petr,

Ya...I wanted at least the total due on the account, but didn't want to break the invoice template, as it didn't look that easy to change... Maybe it is, but I was apprehensive.

Putting out a statement is generally a manual thing (for us, anyways) , as it's generally created when a customer asks for one.  Then it would just be easier to go into their account in UCRM, and press a generate statement button, which would open up like the invoice does and offer a mail to bottom in that view.  The actual statement would not need to be saved, as it's just a collective of the client's invoice/payments, and the logs showing what has been done with this client can reflect the statement successfully created and sent...

If it was easy, everyone would be doing it!

"Found it! It was an interface problem between the seat and the keyboard."
Ubiquiti Employee

Understand, it shouldn't be hard to add "manual send button". Btw. what period do you usually want to be sent? Last month?

Talking about the template placeholders, this is how to use it: 

1) place a placeholder and text into the template, you can modify the look and position.

2) click "save and preview"

Selection_999(228).png

Selection_999(229).png