Add clients via mobile app

We need an option to add clients via mobile app, and able to capture a signature of the customer, and make it able to attach with predefined aggrement and welome kit text. 

printing option is highly welcomed.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1217
Solutions: 264

Re: Add clients via mobile app

Hi, please share your ideas in this requests: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM-Feature-Requests/Digitally-sign-Service-Agreement-forms/idi-p/187...

The more details you can provide the better.
Veteran Member
Kudos: 598
Solutions: 18

Really?

Why is getting a signature and adding a client have to be a request?!

A Customer Managment Apps first job should be the ability to add clients

Also @UBNT-Petr All my Mobile App Feature requests just get lost in the mess or ignored

can we get  UCRM Mobile Feature request section so its easier for the Android app devs to spot directed requests faster?

I seem to only get UCRM Mobile reply if I post in the main part of the UCRM forum 

And most of my requests are just asking for the App to do what UCRM is already doing

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1217
Solutions: 264

Hi,
note that not all the features available can be added to the mobile app. The feature request was aimed mostly on the signature, this is a bit more advanced feature which requires more specifications, another device probably and info about how to store the data/documents.

Anyway, creating client will be supported soon. We are working on huge improvements with cooperation with UNMS and it's mobile app. Creating a new client including the whole installation will become very easy using the mobile.
Veteran Member
Kudos: 598
Solutions: 18

@UBNT-Petr

Glad to hear you guys are helping with the UNMS app

the UCRM app might be missing a lot of things but atleast it's not extremely bugy like the UNMS App is

Gives me a little more hope for UNMS

I understand you guys are super busy with the UNMS/UCRM connection and agree that should be top priority

And the AirCube issues are probably stealing a lot of your programmers right now

Would be nice to see a Android mobile app roadmap so we don't keep naging for things already on the list

Offline mode for UCRM is extremely important I'm searching for a way to make that possible and will post my findings and update my request