Kudos: 4

Android App Ticket Permission Error

[ Edited ]

In UCRM, I'm able to assign a ticket to another user.

In the android app, I can see the ticket, but trying to assign it at all gives me the error: "You don't have permission"

EDIT: Additionally, other users with the same permission settings on iOS are not experiencing either of these issues.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1259
Solutions: 272

Re: Android App Ticket Permission Error

We will look into that and fix it asap. Thanks for reporting.
Ubiquiti Employee

@mattzab we were not able to reproduce this problem. Could you please provide us with this to help us investigate it more?
- screenshot of the screen with the error (mobile app)
- screenshot of the permissions of the group you belong to (in UCRM)
Veteran Member
Kudos: 668
Solutions: 19

[ Edited ]

I'm unable to reproduce this bug either

however if the client was deleted that the ticket was created for there are some confusing errors that will pop up

Ubiquiti Employee

we will look into it, thanks @900mhzdude

[ Edited ]

I'm attaching screenshots.

Also note that in the ticket, the user that wrote "test" is not Matt Zabojnik (me) but another user.

EDIT: Changed screenshots to attachments so they woulnd't take up a huge amount of space on the forum.

large (5).png
large (4).png
large (3).png
large (2).png
large.png

Any update on this issue?

Veteran Member

its obviously one of the permissions you denied enable 1 at a time until it starts working

What kind of toggle switch enables/disables other users showing up as my name? Clearly that's a bug, not a toggle option.

This is a non-solution you've posted. Please restrict your replies to professional and useful information.

Thanks.

Veteran Member

I hate to break it to you but your in the beta forum and your the only one having this issue

UBNT is unable to reproduce your bug I told you how to find what's doing this so you can properly report your bug to UBNT so they can reproduce and fix this for you

@UBNT-Petr maybe you can help this guy? Appently he needs to go on my do not help list lol

[ Edited ]

If the problem is not reproducible with the same settings I've posted, then something other than toggle settings must be the issue.

Any ideas on what to look into changing next? How could I be using the same UCRM Android app and same UCRM version as others, with all of the settings the same, and the problem is not reproducible? It has to be caused by something.

To start, what produces that particular error? As already stated, it must not be a settings issue, since nobody was able to reproduce the problem. 

I'm asking for help finding the cause of this, and more information on where to look. Trial-and-error couldn't be the solution if it is not reproducible by others.

I look forward to hearing back.

EDIT: Additionally, other users with the same permission settings on iOS are not experiencing either of these issues.

Thanks

Veteran Member

Kudos: 1

@900mhzdude your last post came through blank.

Also, I hate to break it to you, but this is not a beta forum, and UCRM has had stable releases for a while now. Man Happy

Ubiquiti Employee

@mattzab Hi, let's sum it up:

1) The first issue is:  "You don't have permissions" notice, although you have the permissions, right? - we are still investigating this issue.

2) There is an UI issue with the label of the comment showing you as the author, but the client should be the author, am I right? If not, please provide us with more details

Selection_993.png

@UBNT-Petr

1. That's right. I am unable to assign the ticket to other employees from the Android app, though I have the same permissions as iPhone users- who can assign tickets to other employees.

2. The user you hilighted in red is another employee in the company, but the UI is displaying my name and information there instead.

Thanks for investigating this for us!

Howdy,

Any update on this issue? I'm still experiencing the same thing, with latest versions of UCRM and UCRM Android App.

Let me know if there is anything more I can contribute, as far as feedback or reporting.

Thanks a lot ya'll!

Ubiquiti Employee

[ Edited ]

Hi @mattzab, this has been already fixed in the latest UCRM mobile app version.