Emerging Member
Kudos: 51
Solutions: 1

Anyone successfully running their business on UCRM + QuickBooks Online?

We're looking to completely automate and simplify our billing by moving our whole customer billing process to UCRM linked with QuickBooks online. 

Has anyone had success doing this today? Ideally, we want the customers to be able to pay their bill online, be auto suspended when they don't pay, have one console to manage everything via UCRM, and have UCRM sync up to a fresh QuickBooks Online environment which is only used for UCRM transactions.

Curious if anyone has had full success with this yet.

Kudos: 8

Re: Anyone successfully running their business on UCRM + QuickBooks Online?

I'm equally curious... 

Kudos: 87
Solutions: 11

I updated the plugin and we exported all clients, invoices and payments to QBO. We hired an accountant a couple days ago and she is going to make all this work, We have UCRM generate invoices and record payments and the plugin exports stuff to QBO. I have one more change pending to account for discounts, we will see tomorrow if that works correctly. If it does I will put it up on github.

Waiting to hear if this can actually work for us since we use Paypal for payments. Paypal tells UCRM we received a payment for the invoiced amount even though Paypal retains their commission. I have put the monthly amount of fees withheld by Paypal as a payment at then end of the month. Not sure the accountant will like that, I will let you know.

Here's hoping it all turns out magically delicious. Then when you share, you'll be at the top of my favorite people list. 

Highlighted
Kudos: 87
Solutions: 11

I haven't been at the top of anyones list for a long time, wait I mean someones good list....

I just added code to github to grab the discounts and move them over to QBO. This does not work for a manually generated invoice, only recurring discounts applied to service items. QBO has to be setup to accept discounts (QBO company settings->sales->sales form content->Discount->on)

Thanks. If I was Santa Clause, you'd be getting the Barbie Dream House. Man Happy