Kudos: 30
Solutions: 2
Accepted Solution

Auto cut offs

Is it thoroughly explained how that is supposed to work? I don't understand it. When a customer doesn't pay and its supposed to turn them off, is it going to log into the cpe and shut them off/redirect them? Or will it go through the router? What do I need to make this work?

Accepted Solutions
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1469
Solutions: 315

Re: Auto cut offs

All Replies
Ubiquiti Employee

Kudos: 30
Solutions: 2

[ Edited ]

@UBNT-Petr

I have followed the instructions post and add the dst-nat and firewall rules on an almost default edgerouter sfp. I see it add the address to the BLOCKED_USERS list but I still have internet on my test setup.

Ubiquiti Employee

So, you have set the rules, and you can see BLOCKED_USERS address group and UCRM succeeded in adding the IP into this list, right?

Please check this:

• Have you set the NAT/Firewall rules on the proper router interface as described in the guide? (your test client can be connected to another interface..)
  • Is the IP set in the BLOCKED_USERS the right IP? (Your test client IP can be different from that one stated in the BLOCKED_USERS list)
  • Is your test client really connected to internet through the router and its interface?
Kudos: 168
Solutions: 5

Since the USG is based on the EdgeRouter and Controller 5.1.1 now has routing and firewall editing, can the USG and Controller 5.1.1 combo be used with this?

Ubiquiti Employee

Hi @vitaprimo  we haven't tested this usage yet. What could go wrong is that the Controller might override the router rules. What are your plans for this combo and what do you want to solve with that?

Kudos: 168
Solutions: 5

@UBNT-Petr wrote:

Hi @vitaprimo  we haven't tested this usage yet. What could go wrong is that the Controller might override the router rules. What are your plans for this combo and what do you want to solve with that?

Posted the idea here: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Feature-Requests/Integration-with-UCRM/idi-p/1615077