Established Member
Kudos: 171
Solutions: 24

Can customers pay in an email invoice from UCRM?

We're still in Demo Mode and trying to be careful not to scare our clients with changes in the billing process too much.

Currently we are using Quickbooks Online for invoicing and taking payments.  We have Quickbooks Online set up to email out recurring invoices like the one below.

The important thing is that the customer can pay online with a card.  They click on the 'Review and Pay' link and they can enter their card information and pay without any accounts or logging in.

We are going to be moving to UCRM and IPPay and I want to be sure that our clients don't have to log into anything like the 'Client Zone' to pay. 

Our clients have no logins from us and many can't even remember their WiFi passwords so I don't want to give them anything else to remember or any more impediments to paying on time.

I don't see where we'd set this up in UCRM and currently the emailed invoices that it sends are just .pdf attachments with no way to pay online.

Are online payments without a login possible, and if so how do we set them up?

Thanks!

Untitled.png

Please do not respond to my threads if you're going to be rude or condescending. We're all learning here... Icon Razz

From the forum rules:
* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1345
Solutions: 296

Re: Can customers pay in an email invoice from UCRM?

Hi @JWW thanks for this request.
The online payment without a need to log in is possible but only for Suspension "walled garden" page or for reactivation of terminated service.

We will improve this by enabling client to click on "pay online" link in the invoice email or invoice pdf to pay for the invoice without a need to login to the client zone (the placeholder for this link will be added to UCRM templates)
Veteran Member
Kudos: 783
Solutions: 23

need same thing this will make it much more simple for WISP's to move over to UCRM please add

Kudos: 27

Yes, this is a very important fuction especially with a large client base. We need to make it as easy as possible for customer to pay their invoices. 

Is there a time line for this function to come online?

Established Member
Kudos: 171
Solutions: 24

This has been available for a while.  We've been migrating to it for a couple of months now.

Please do not respond to my threads if you're going to be rude or condescending. We're all learning here... Icon Razz

From the forum rules:
* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
Kudos: 27

Great to hear. Can customers make part payment on the invoice link or are they required to pay in full. 

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 214
Solutions: 150

Hello @RuralWireless , that can be configured in System -> Settings -> Client zone -> Enable change of payment amount