Kudos: 17

Capturing Customer Signature on Ticket

Was wondering if there is a way to capture customer signatures on a customer ticket, whether via a built-in feature or via some custom development? The scenario is that a tech goes to a customer per a ucrm ticket/job, and some tasks have an associated cost....in those cases it is incumbent upon us to capture client sign-off on the charges via a signature. Currently we have to capture this on paper, take a picture, then upload that image to the ticket....that's our workaround. But if we could capture the signature directly within the ucrm ticket/job, then we could be completely paperless. Any feedback or guidance on this would be appreciated.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1256
Solutions: 272

Re: Capturing Customer Signature on Ticket

Hi, feel free to open a discussion, in this thread or in a new feature request. There could be some solution but typically, it would require some client's effort.

What about to just accept the tickets from your client's through the client zone only? Every client needs to be authenticated in the client zone which could work as a signature for you.
Veteran Member
Kudos: 662
Solutions: 19

@mkchicago

tickets currently support attachments

you might be able to store a PDF on installers phone/tablet and have them upload the signed PDF to the ticket

I would submit your request in the plugin section for faster development on this

but I agree customer signed documents is something that should be supported but the UCRM Mobile app 

Highlighted
Kudos: 17

Thanks.....I think the PDF idea is a great workaround. Thanks!