Veteran Member
Kudos: 661
Solutions: 19

Client Lead AirLink What Site is it pointing to?

I know this is more of an AirLink Bug than a UCRM Bug but I'm not clear where to post this

After you click "Show Visibility To Site" it takes you to what you see in the screenshot

it only shows the latitude-longitude  it really needs to show the Site Name it's trying to make the connection to for a proper pre-qualification for a customer lead

Also, I'm fine with it assuming the AP in an Omni but would be nice if it let us Set what antenna the AP Has hopefully UCRM will automatically get that info when UNMS gets connected

UCRM AirLink.png 

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1255
Solutions: 272

Re: Client Lead AirLink What Site is it pointing to?

Hi, yes, we will continue working on improvements of this feature with cooperation with UNMS.
We will also look into that naming, probably, the name could be shown (and/or you could choose the Site) before you are redirected to this page.
Veteran Member
Kudos: 661
Solutions: 19

Re: Client Lead AirLink What Site is it pointing to?

@UBNT-Petr Picking the site seems like it would be a step backward 

AirLink should be able to automatically determine what Site will work best for a customer lead

I know this is possible because it is being done by other companies already

even if it tries to links to all sites and sorts by signal best to worst that is perfectly fine too

But this means AirLink needs to grow and allow us to put all our sites inside AirLink and save it not just 1 at a time