Highlighted
Emerging Member
Kudos: 47

Error when assigning tickets

[ Edited ]

Hello  - 

@UBNT-Petr

We are experiencing some issues when we assign tickets, the problem happens when we click on the ticket, then click on the assign icon, this brings up the UI dialog, which takes a while to load, once it loads and we select the user to assign the ticket to and click save it returns an internal error message. 

The version we are running is 2.14.4

Looking at the prod.log on the server side i see the following error come up:

[2019-01-04 08:08:47] app.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException: "Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded" at /usr/src/ucrm/vendor/doctrine/collections/lib/Doctrine/Common/Collections/ArrayCollection.php line 300 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException(code: 0): Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded at /usr/src/ucrm/vendor/doctrine/collections/lib/Doctrine/Common/Collections/ArrayCollection.php:300)"} []

Any help or support you guys can provide on this? since its kind of making it hard to do some normal routine work.

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 8.26.35 AM.png
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1345
Solutions: 295

Re: Error when assigning tickets

Hi, this issue is currently under review, thanks for reporting. It should be fixed soon.
Emerging Member

Thanks for the update on this, is this expected to be fixed in the next stable release? or Beta release?
Ubiquiti Employee

it will be fixed in the next stable hotfix version. Expecting it to be out in 2 days.
Emerging Member

@UBNT-Petr 

Quick update on this, as of the most recent update the error is now fixed, meanign is no longer erroring out, however we are now seeing a long lag/delay after we assign a ticket and click the "Save" button in which the window remains in place for about 10 + seconds. I don't see any errors on our logs at all for this so i'm not sure if its something else, i've already tried to reboot the software itself to see if that fixes the problem but that does not seem to have worked. I also checked our memory and other usage on our machine itself and does not show any problems there, there does not seem to be any high memory usage or high cpu usage.

running : UCRM 2.14.5

Thanks.

Ubiquiti Employee

@sergiov87 thanks. Some performance fixes related to ticketing are already prepared.
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 3
Solutions: 2

@sergiov87 Do you still have these issues after updating to UCRM 2.14.7? We were unable to reproduce performence issues with ticket assigning recently so I'd like to know if you're still experiencing the problem. If so, can you tell us more information?

- Do you see the problem for: all tickets / only occasionly / often but not always?

- How many tickets do you have in the system approximately? (dozens, hundreds, thousands?)

- Do any other ticketing actions such as creating a ticket or adding a comment have similar problem?

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 3
Solutions: 2

Never mind, I believe I have identified the underlying issue and it will be fixed in 2.14.8.