Kudos: 2

Fast Check Payment Recording UI

Ok, so we have a series of clients that pay by check, and we get a few each day, but being a small shop, we check the post office box twice a week, usually. They can pile up.

It would be amazing to have a quick entry UI where I clicked "record cash/check payments" and it opened with all the customers that have previously paid that way, overdue the longest at the top, and I could click on their name, it'd open the payment window and allow me to put an amount first, and pick the invoice number second if the amount was not the same as any one invoice. And it did smart things like removed the amount after picking one invoice and then tried to apply the rest to the next oldest invoice and asked "Do you want the remaining $37.85 of check number 1234567 to be applied to invoice number 234567?" with a simple 'yes' or "choose other invoice" option.

And then after I apply that, I get the list again, and at the bottom of the list is the option to create a deposit slip using the amounts just recorded, or create a deposit slip and send receipts to all customers.

Wouldn't  that be awesome? Why yes, yes it would.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

Re: Fast Check Payment Recording UI

Hi, there are several ways how to add payments in a batch:

1) use the "multiple payments form"

Selection_999(193).png

2) Or you can create a CSV file, and upload it at once: System > Tools > Payment Import

If you need another more customized forms, feel free to discuss this in the UCRM Plugin forum

Highlighted
Kudos: 2

Re: Fast Check Payment Recording UI

I didn't even see that, so thank you for pointing it out. That's lovely.