Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 308
Solutions: 18

Re: Help translate UCRM into your own language!

Hi @jano85! Sounds great! Thanks for volunteering, I will get in touch with you through the Translation forum.

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
Help Center & Translation Projects

If you haven't read our User Guides, you haven't lived yet. Find the UniFi Controller User Guide and other product user guides on our Downloads page!

Kudos: 3

Hi, I want to collaborate in spanish traslate! Thanks!
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1115
Solutions: 247

Thanks @japelayes that would be helpful as we release new features with new phrases to translate quite often.
@UBNT-AlexCaldas will send you further details with instructions.
Ubiquiti Employee

Hola @japelayes! Thanks for volunteering, I have added you to OneSky, please check out this article before starting: Translation Project - General Information. Welcome to the team! 

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

If you haven't read our User Guides, you haven't lived yet. Find the UniFi Controller User Guide and other product user guides on our Downloads page!

Emerging Member
Kudos: 8

Hi, any french translation on the way? Can help and translate everyting. Need it asap !

Ubiquiti Employee

@geminitro great. @UBNT-AlexCaldas will provide you with further instructions.
The phrases are in several files. You can start with the most important for you. Let me know when you want to try it online and see how your translations work.

Thanks
Emerging Member

@UBNT-Petr

@UBNT-AlexCaldas

The most important part is everything seen from the client side

Ubiquiti Employee

Hi @geminitro! Thank you for volunteering! I have added you to OneSky, you will receive an email telling you how to access your account. Before you begin, this will be useful: Translation Project - General Information. This is our Translations forum: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/Translations/bd-p/Translations and here you can discuss possible translations with other French translators. https://community.ubnt.com/t5/Translations/French-Translation-Topic/td-p/1787642. Welcome to the team!

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

Kudos: 1

Hello. Very interested in the support of the Russian language, I want to help with the translation, how to get instructions?

Emerging Member

@UBNT-AlexCaldas

La traduction francaise est terminée. Quand croyez-vous qu'elle pourrait être disponible sur UCRM beta?

Ubiquiti Employee

@geminitro That's awesome. Thanks. We will push French into the very next release 2.9.0-beta4
Check your PM, I will send you URL with test dev version comprising French.
Ubiquiti Employee

@geminitro THAT'S AMAZING!!!! I've sent you a PM requesting your address, this certainly deserves a Translator Tshirt!

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

Ubiquiti Employee

Ooops! Almost missed your post there @empty33! I´m adding you to OneSky now. You´ll get an email with instructions on how to access the different projects. Here is a thread where you can discuss with others on the best Russian translations: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/Translations/Russian-Translation/td-p/1911225/jump-to/first-unread-mes...

Before you begin, check out this article: Translation Project - General InformationIt has lots of good info in the FAQ sections particularly. 

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

I can translate to Spanish. My native language is spanish (Latinamerican)

Ubiquiti Employee

That would be great, thanks @rubenroll
We are just migrating to a new super user-friendly platform for managing translations. We will let all of you know once it's ready.
Ubiquiti Employee

Hola @rubenroll! I will add you to Transifex now, so you can start getting familiar with it and with the other Spanish translators, then once the UCRM project is set up you can jump right in!

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

Danish.... I can do it ;-)

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee

Excellent @Platformen! Thank you for volunteering, I have added you to Transifex, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to get access. Please see the following links for important info and to join the Translation conversation!

Welcome to the team!

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

I can translate to ِArabic. My native language is Arabic (العربية)  Ubnt Banana

Ubiquiti Employee

Hi @Ahmed-Raad! Thank you for volunteering! I'll take your information down and let you know once we have adapted the GUI for right to left languages, at the moment if added it would be a disaster. I'll PM you some more info. 

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png