Kudos: 1

Re: Help translate UCRM into your own language!

Hello @UBNT-AlexCaldas,

If you still need french translators, i would be happy to help.

Regards,

Matt

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 322
Solutions: 20

Yes! Thank you @ikekreham! I'll add you to Transifex now! A few points I send new translators:

• When you create your account please send me your Transifex username to keep in my records.
  • Please subscribe to this thread, this is where I make important announcements (replies are disabled, so you won't get spammed by notifications on this one): Translations - General Information
  • See this thread if you have questions about our translating platform: Getting to Know Transifex
  • This article is great for starting out, you'll find good FAQs in there and other important information about the Translation Projects: Translation Project - General Information

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
Help Center & Translation Projects

If you haven't read our User Guides, you haven't lived yet. Find the UniFi Controller User Guide and other product user guides on our Downloads page!

[ Edited ]

Hello @UBNT-AlexCaldas,

My username on Transifex is ikekreham.

Thank you for this information, i will subscribe and read these threads immediatly. Man Happy

Matt

Hello, would like to participate in translation to Bosnian language Man Happy

Regards

Ubiquiti Employee

Hi @multiprint! I have just added you to the UBNT Translator Team. You will receive an email from Transifex to the address you have connected to your UBNT community account. Please send me your Transifex username when you create it for my records and see a couple of posts up where I give some important links! Welcome to the team, you're our first Bosnian translator! Yay! 

Ubnt Banana

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

If you haven't read our User Guides, you haven't lived yet. Find the UniFi Controller User Guide and other product user guides on our Downloads page!

Hello, thank you.

My username is exactly the same as here: multiprint

I hope for a successful co-operation

Best regards.

I can translate in Croatian. BR, Dean

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee

That sounds amazing @deanbenazic! I'm adding you to Transifex now, please remember the following:

•  When you create your account please send me your Transifex username to keep in my records.
  • Please subscribe to this thread, this is where I make important announcements (replies are disabled, so you won't get spammed by notifications on this one): Translations - General Information
  • See this thread if you have questions about our translating platform: Getting to Know Transifex
  • This article is great for starting out, you'll find good FAQs in there and other important information about the Translation Projects: Translation Project - General Information

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

ready to translate

i am indonesia

Ubiquiti Employee

Thanks for volunteering @krupuk! You should be receiving an email from Transifex soon, giving you access to the projects. Please: 

• When you create your account please send me your Transifex username to keep in my records.
  • Please subscribe to the Translations - General Information thread. It's where I make important announcements (replies are disabled, so you won't get spammed by notifications on that one).

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png