02-05-2019 06:58 AM
04-10-2019 08:08 AM
a week ago - last edited a week ago
Hello guys, we are internet provider in Montenegro, we can translate the UCRM to Serbian, Montenegrin, Croatian, Bosnian (it's a same languages). How we can start to do it? Firstly we need it for our services, but anyway we wanna help to community earn this languages to collection. Thanks
Hi @shopinsky ! Thank you for volunteering!
1. Get beta access. See this article: How To Sign Up for Early Access and let me know when that's done.
2. I will then add you to Transifex, which is the platform we use to translate.
3. You send me the Transifex username you created to keep track of you, and there you go. You're ready to go!
@laurynas thanks for volunteering! You already had beta access so I added you right away. Please:
- When you create your Transifex account please send me your Transifex username to keep in my records.
- Please subscribe to the Translations - General Information thread. It's where I make important announcements (replies are disabled, so you won't get spammed by notifications on that one).
- This is a Transifex help article to get started with the translation editor: Translating with the Web Editor
- See this thread if you have questions about our translating platform: Getting to Know Transifex, many questions have already been addressed there.
- This article is great if you want more information about the Translation Team and the projects we work on. You'll find good FAQs in there and other important information about the Translation Projects: Translation Project - General Information