Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 322
Solutions: 20

Help translate UCRM into your own language!

Hello everyone!

We are in the process of adding different languages to UCRM. If you are a native speaker of something other than English and want to bring UCRM closer to your community, join the user translator team! This is how:

1. Join Beta (follow this article if you don't know how: How to Sign Up to Beta Access)
  2. Once you have a beta account, join us in the Translation forum here: UCRM Billing Translation
  3. Either tag me in that thread, or PM me and let me know you're ready to be added to the project!

I look forward to hearing from you! Ubnt Banana

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
Help Center & Translation Projects

If you haven't read our User Guides, you haven't lived yet. Find the UniFi Controller User Guide and other product user guides on our Downloads page!

Kudos: 2

Re: Help translate UCRM into your own language!

Hi, I native speak Spanish and I want to collaborate.

Ubiquiti Employee

Hola @themantro! Thanks for volunteering, please join the conversation in our Translations forum. I'm adding you know!

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

If you haven't read our User Guides, you haven't lived yet. Find the UniFi Controller User Guide and other product user guides on our Downloads page!

Emerging Member
Kudos: 6
Solutions: 4

I native speak Spanish and I want to collaborate.

Ubiquiti Employee

Thank you for volunteering @BALM! I will add you to the project, you should get an email from OneSky in a few minutes. Here are the links to our Translator forum, UCRM thread, and Spanish thread. Man Happy See you in there!

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

Kudos: 1

Hi, I'm Italian and I want to collaborate. 

Ubiquiti Employee

Thanks for volunteering @WMUpilo! You will receive an email shortly giving you access. Please join us in our Translator forum and UCRM thread! If you have questions, please reach out! Welcome to the team.

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

Kudos: 80
Solutions: 3

You could just add the google translate app to your UCRM page.. 

and not reinvent the wheel

Ubiquiti Employee

ZipVault wrote:

You could just add the google translate app to your UCRM page.. 

and not reinvent the wheel

Haha! Yes, we could. Smiley LOL. But then we'd end up with Google Translate translations, which are pretty peculiar sometimes. Some networking words aren't translated at all in certain languages. Who best to determine that than networking lovers themselves? It's not that we didn't consider it, it would be far easier, but that's not what the Community wanted. 

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

I native speak bangla and I want to collaborate.

Kudos: 80
Solutions: 3

Okay,

We could start our own ubiquitian language too while we are at it Man Happy
Ubiquiti Employee

@isteaksa ! Very cool, we'd love to have Bengali! For some reason this language isn't enabled in the translating platform we use, so I'll have to open a ticket with them before we can add that to UCRM. Man Frustrated

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1213
Solutions: 263

@isteaksa @UBNT-AlexCaldas I have enabled the Bengali language. You should be able to add new translations now.
Ubiquiti Employee

Yep, thanks @UBNT-Petr, I already spoke with @isteaksa. OneSky had to enable it but I added him and reached out by PM, it's all settled. Thanks though!!! 

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

Kudos: 3

Hi there! I a from Quebec and it would be very nice to have french langage , I would be a part of the team to translate Man Happy

Thanks!

Ubiquiti Employee

Thank you for volunteering @dsirois! You will receive an email from OneSky in the following minutes explaining how to access the translating platform. Before you start, please read this article, it has important information, tips and FAQs: Translation Project - General Information.

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

Working with Vietnamese and Thai Customers.

Would be interested in customising for some of my customers.

Ubiquiti Employee

Hello @zellex, for what language would you like to translate. I would suggest you start with one.

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1213
Solutions: 263

Hi @zellex, currently we don't have Vietnamese or Thai translations for UCRM. If you want to participate in the translations, let us know.

Also note that current UCRM version can be switched to another language for all the clients, in other words, it's not possible to configure language per client. As a workaround, you could use two installations of UCRM though.

Hello, what can you say about adding Georgian language? I would be happy to help you translate into Georgian.

Spoiler