Veteran Member
Kudos: 653
Solutions: 19

How do I have a UCRM Client not show up as an Active client (For Admin Tickets)

we have random internal issue tickets that are needed to be assigned to employees but not attached to a customer

is there a way to make a UCRM client that does not show up as an active client so it does not mess up our True Active client counter?

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

Re: How do I have a UCRM Client not show up as an Active client (For Admin Tickets)

You could probably use "Archived Client" but wouldn't it be better to use jobs? Employes can add comments to that job and moreover, this issue can be scheduled.
Veteran Member
Kudos: 653
Solutions: 19

Re: How do I have a UCRM Client not show up as an Active client (For Admin Tickets)

@UBNT-Petr

if the job can have comments added to them without scheduling this might work

and would also need to wait for when UCRM has Job Queues per admin user working I have no clue how many years away we are from getting that

I guess what I'm asking for is an issue tracker don't know if it falls in jobs or tickets

just trying to make something work with what we have

tickets seem to make the most sense as of where UCRM sits right now but I know the dev UCRM might be completely different so not sure

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

Yes, comments can be added to jobs without being scheduled. But I understand (job queue per admin is not implemented yet) we will focus on the scheduling as soon as the high priority features are done. The ticket assigned to a "dummy archived client" could work your you as a temporary workaround.