Kudos: 123
Solutions: 13

Re: How to force invoice drafts to be sent via email

PM sent

I see UBNT released a stable version today. Has this issue been addressed? This is a serious problem.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 226
Solutions: 155

@clarkraymond As we never managed to reproduce your issue, we're not sure. We did include a possible fix, but as it was working for us without any problems even before that, we don't know if it will help. Please give it a try and let us know.

When you duplicated the same steps I took you got different behavior? Did you do so on my backup DB?

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 226
Solutions: 155

@clarkraymond Yes, we did it on your backup, did the same steps and everything worked as it should. From what we could see in the logs, the invoice emails did not get processed in the invoice mailing background queue at all.

So after looking into it, we changed a bit of configuration, that might possibly help with it. But as I said, we were not able to reproduce the problem, so we can't be sure, but please give it a try and let us know if it helped.

The system generated an invoice for a new customer last night and sent it ok. Fingers crossed the issue is resolved.