Kudos: 4
Accepted Solution

Invoice item label - problem after clients import

Hello,

after importing clients, the client fails to see an invoice description on the tariff, although the tariff is set correctly .. see attachement.

Thanks

A

Výstřižek1.PNG
Výstřižek2.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Ubiquiti Employee
Solutions: 2

Re: Invoice item label - problem after clients import

Hello @adc,

I was looking at your problems and didn't find any bugs related to import of Service invoice label

Take in mind that once you will import these labels by CSV import, you are unable change them globaly from service configuration in (these labels are already hard linked to a client service)

/system/items/service-plans

To avoid this setting, you can leave CSV field Service invoice label empty in CSV import and afterwards fill this label in global service setting
Screenshot from 2019-01-11 11-51-18.png
This label will get propagated to all clients with this service - even if you edit it more times, it will get updated.

Let me know if this helped - if not, please explain to me step by step your scenario, so we can try reproduce it.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Ubiquiti Employee
Solutions: 2

Re: Invoice item label - problem after clients import

Hello @adc,

I was looking at your problems and didn't find any bugs related to import of Service invoice label

Take in mind that once you will import these labels by CSV import, you are unable change them globaly from service configuration in (these labels are already hard linked to a client service)

/system/items/service-plans

To avoid this setting, you can leave CSV field Service invoice label empty in CSV import and afterwards fill this label in global service setting
Screenshot from 2019-01-11 11-51-18.png
This label will get propagated to all clients with this service - even if you edit it more times, it will get updated.

Let me know if this helped - if not, please explain to me step by step your scenario, so we can try reproduce it.