Kudos: 136
Solutions: 3

Invoice template footer for perforated voucher

Evening folks,

I've recently started to have to some paper billing for a retirement community customers.  I would like to be able to create a template with voucher footer.  Planning to print invoices on voucher perforated paper so the customer can tear of the bottom third to include with their check in the enclosed return envelope.  Any of you done anything like this?  I am sure I could add this to the template, but getting it to 'stay' at the bottom and not change positions for customers with more than one invoiced item is where I am not sure how to make it work.  

Any thoughts on how to do this with HTML/CSS?

Hope I explained this correctly!

Ubiquiti Certified - UCWA

Re: Invoice template footer for perforated voucher

I am interested in finding out how to do this as well.

@smtharrison wrote:

Evening folks,

I've recently started to have to some paper billing for a retirement community customers.  I would like to be able to create a template with voucher footer.  Planning to print invoices on voucher perforated paper so the customer can tear of the bottom third to include with their check in the enclosed return envelope.  Any of you done anything like this?  I am sure I could add this to the template, but getting it to 'stay' at the bottom and not change positions for customers with more than one invoiced item is where I am not sure how to make it work.  

Any thoughts on how to do this with HTML/CSS?

Hope I explained this correctly!

Kudos: 136
Solutions: 3

I got this done.  I’ll privide the css and html additions I made to the default template when I get back in.  Wasn’t too hard.

Ubiquiti Certified - UCWA

Awesome. I am looking forward to it. Thanks