Kudos: 73
Solutions: 6

Late fee billing

customers are giving us a hard time with late fees - because they do not understand the invoice line of the fee.

I would love to see the late fee line to be a bit more detailed. Like:

Late fee for invoice 123 due at 2/2/19 but paid on xxx

or

Late fee for invoice 123 due at 2/2/19 paid xxx days late

.... somthing to make it easier to understand for the client. IMHO, it would elimenate a lot of questions, bad feelings

Oskar

Established Member
Kudos: 238

Re: Late fee billing

Also it seems if I delete a late fee charge from an invoice, it will show up on the next month's invoice.

another option would be to generate an invoice the moment the late fee is charged.

- the client can see and pay it when they pay the late invoice

- shows up clerly in the account statement

- clould be voided easily

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1480
Solutions: 315

Hi, this is the documentation for the fees: https://ucrm-demo.ubnt.com/help/service-fees

Basically, the fee is added to the next recurring invoice automatically. If you want, you don't need to wait and you can create a new invoice specifically for this fee.

A possible auto invoicing of the fee itself could be also an option, but please create a new feature request for this https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM-Feature-Requests/idb-p/UCRM-Ideas

@UBNT-Petr,

thanks. It is working as designed, no doubt. But maybe it could be a bit better.

Enhancement request submitted

Thanks

Oskar

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1480
Solutions: 315

Sure, there's always a lot to improve. I'd love to satisfy everyone but unfortunately, there are hundreds of "small tasks" like this. Some of them must be postponed but that voting in the feature request section helps us a lot.