Highlighted
Emerging Member
Kudos: 4

Mailer Not Working After Email Change

We setup UCRM a couple of days ago and the mailer worked great until we tried to update the email address for the mailer.  It is now not working.  We are using Gamils G-Suite so it authenticates with Gmail.  When we changed the email, it did not ask to reauthenticate the new email.

What do I need to fix this?

Dan

Emerging Member

Re: Mailer Not Working After Email Change

[ Edited ]

I also tried my personal email that has Less Secured Apps turned on and it still does not work.  I attached a screenshot of what I am getting.

Email Error.jpg
Emerging Member
Kudos: 49

Make sure you also update the email address under the Organization Settings:

System->Organizations->Contact Details->Email (This email address is used as the "From attribute" for all the messages sent to clients under this organization.)

Emerging Member

Thanks for the reply.  So I tried that and even tried different gmail accounts and it did not work.

Any other sollutions?

Dan

Emerging Member
Kudos: 49

I am not sure I have any other suggestions.  I use smtp with smtp.zoho.com.  It works well.

Maybe you can try to setup a SMTP connection to gmail?  Or smtp to another service then switch back to gmail?

Kudos: 9

[ Edited ]

I've had alot of trouble lately trying to use gmail accounts for web based email sending etc, I now use either zoho or one of the paid apps such as mandrill/mailchip etc

Cheers
Dan

Emerging Member

Thanks for the replies.  I was able to get SMTP with other email services other than Gmail.  When I try SMTP with Gmail, it does not work and I have tried many gmail accounts.  Looks like this feature still has some bugs which I am sure will get ironed out in the next few updates.

Dan