01-18-2019 06:22 AM - edited 01-18-2019 06:24 AM
new UCRM hotfix 2.14.6 is now available. Please upgrade to this latest stable version using the in-app upgrade button.
please add a new one or upvote an existing one in UCRM Feature Requests
- Implemented SHA-512 hash support for Authorize.Net. Signature Key is now required for proper functionality of the Authorize.Net payment gateway as the MD5 hash will be phased out soon.
- PHP upgraded to version 7.1.26
- Fixed filtering in client's log export tool.
- Improved API endpoints for managing client's and invoice's custom attributes.
- Tickets related to a black-listed email are now properly deleted.
- Speed up "Invoices Overview PDF" generation.
- UI/UX fixes and improvements.
|Hit Reply and let us know what do you think
Please let us know what you like or dislike about the latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!
01-18-2019 10:16 AM
the beta branch update will appear shortly (either later today, or at the beginning of next week)
a month ago
My gmail settings stopped working shortly after upgrading to this version yesterday.
My dashboard reports "Mail connection test failed" and when I go into the email settings, I can generate a new App password for gmail, save it, then hit test and it fails to authenticate. Also note that Google logs show no attempt to authenicate occurred, so it appears to be blocked somewhere. Anyone else seeing this after the update?
a month ago
If your Gmail account uses 2-Step-Verification, you must generate an App password and use it in the password field.
Otherwise you must ensure that you allow less secure apps to access your Gmail account.
4 weeks ago - last edited 4 weeks ago
Instead of polluting your thread here, I've created a new one: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM/Unable-to-use-Gmail-with-App-Password/m-p/2647072#M13666