01-04-2019 07:57 AM
new UCRM hotfix 2.15.0-beta3 is now available. Please upgrade to this latest beta version using the in-app upgrade button.
please add a new one or upvote an existing one in UCRM Feature Requests
- Payment methods filter for payment grid is simplified, unused items are hidden now.
- Improved client's address validation when PayPal subscription is being created.
- UX improvements and fixes for Client CSV batch import.
- API - Added two attributes to Clients endpoint related to proforma invoicing.
- PHP Soap enabled for UCRM Plugins.
- NetFlow Auto-setup feature has been removed, the NetFlow config can now only be set manually using the how-to guide which has been added.
- Fixed "Separate invoicing" toggle couldn't be switched off in service's billing options.
- Fixed issues with "failed emails batch resend" when a huge amount of emails were to be resent.
- Fix for client's account statement. Today's items were not visible when UCRM was used in some specific time zones.
- UI/UX fixes and improvements.
Additionally, this version comprises all the fixes and improvements from 2.14.4
|Hit Reply and let us know what do you think
Please let us know what you like or dislike about the latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!
01-04-2019 08:49 AM
successfully upgraded, not seeing any UI improvements I was expecting... Let the bug searching continue!
01-07-2019 06:43 AM
any idea if beta4 will be out this week? leaving the country in a few days would like automatic billing emails to work..
01-07-2019 07:13 AM
01-09-2019 12:38 AM
@synertic This is done automatically, if you don't use the payment method, it will not show up in payment method filter. This is unrelated to choosing payment method when creating payment, but we have some improvements planned for that as well, no ETA yet.