Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1330
Solutions: 292

New UCRM hotfix version 2.15.0-beta4 released!

Hi all,

new UCRM hotfix 2.15.0-beta4 is now available. Please upgrade to this latest beta version using the in-app upgrade button.

Feature requests

please add a new one or upvote an existing one in  UCRM Feature Requests

Changelog

2.15.0-beta4 (2018-01-08)

Fixed

• No "new invoice" email notification generated for automatic invoicing. (All unset invoices can be sent manually though - using the batch emailing for all unsent invoices)
  • Fixed batch emailing of a large amount of unsent invoices.
  • Fixed resending of a large amount of failed emails in "Resend failed emails since" dialog.
  • Other minor fixes.

Additionally, this version comprises all the fixes and improvements from 2.14.4

reply Hit Reply and let us know what do you think

Please let us know what you like or dislike about the latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!

Veteran Member
Kudos: 762
Solutions: 23

Re: New UCRM hotfix version 2.15.0-beta4 released!

Hi all!

The upgrade was smooth and simple.

One small thing: under the System, "Service plans & Products" menu item lost it's Hungarian translation Man Happy

Ubiquiti Employee

Thanks for reporting, but the translators need to catch it up. Feel free to join the translators team Man Happy https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UCRM/Help-translate-UCRM-into-your-own-language/m-p/1836379#M2455
Kudos: 131

Okay @UBNT-Petr this is getting highly annoying when you delete a ticket and it shifts back up to the top of the list and you lose your place, PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.  lol.  When you have the amount of customers we do and tickets that we process, this is crazy.

Kudos: 131

Okay @UBNT-Petr this is getting highly annoying when you delete a ticket and it shifts back up to the top of the list and you lose your place, PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.  lol.  When you have the amount of customers we do and tickets that we process, this is crazy.

Ubiquiti Employee

@HyperFusion ok, we will look what we can do.
Emerging Member
Kudos: 3

Upon upgrade I was presented with this again:

Just a moment, please.

The site is temporarily down for maintenance.

Please try again in a few minutes.

Has now been 9 hrs at this state.

Veteran Member
Kudos: 762
Solutions: 23

Emerging Member

Tried that: No such file.

Kudos: 29
Solutions: 6

[ Edited ]

I'm getting a 500 error when trying to get a webhook event from UCRM via the api.

Server log: 

[2019-01-09 19:13:33] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ContextErrorException: "Notice: Array to string conversion" at /usr/src/ucrm/vendor/jms/serializer/src/JMS/Serializer/JsonSerializationVisitor.php line 45 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\ContextErrorException(code: 0): Notice: Array to string conversion at /usr/src/ucrm/vendor/jms/serializer/src/JMS/Serializer/JsonSerializationVisitor.php:45)"} []

And also when using the SDK to post to a client.

Server log: 

[2019-01-09 19:13:33] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: "Type error: Return value of AppBundle\Entity\ClientAttribute::getAttribute() must be an instance of AppBundle\Entity\CustomAttribute, null returned" at /usr/src/ucrm/src/AppBundle/Entity/ClientAttribute.php line 78 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Type error: Return value of AppBundle\\Entity\\ClientAttribute::getAttribute() must be an instance of AppBundle\\Entity\\CustomAttribute, null returned at /usr/src/ucrm/src/AppBundle/Entity/ClientAttribute.php:78)"} []

I'll keep looking.. My tests which had passed previously on making requests with the SDK post are now failing. I'm only just now trying to get webhook events and they don't seem to work with the SDK or a direct postman request.

Full stacktrace in log:

[2019-01-09 19:22:35] request.INFO: Matched route "api_client_add". {"route":"api_client_add","route_parameters":{"_controller":"ApiBundle\\Controller\\ClientController:postAction","_format":null,"version":"1.0","_route":"api_client_add"},"request_uri":"http://localhost:8080/api/v1.0/clients","method":"POST"} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] security.DEBUG: Checking for guard authentication credentials. {"firewall_key":"api","authenticators":1} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] security.DEBUG: Calling getCredentials() on guard authenticator. {"firewall_key":"api","authenticator":"ApiBundle\\Security\\ApiAuthenticator"} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] security.DEBUG: Passing guard token information to the GuardAuthenticationProvider {"firewall_key":"api","authenticator":"ApiBundle\\Security\\ApiAuthenticator"} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] security.INFO: Guard authentication successful! {"token":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Security\\Guard\\Token\\PostAuthenticationGuardToken: PostAuthenticationGuardToken(user=\"test (App key)\", authenticated=true, roles=\"ROLE_ADMIN\"))","authenticator":"ApiBundle\\Security\\ApiAuthenticator"} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] security.DEBUG: Guard authenticator set no success response: request continues. {"authenticator":"ApiBundle\\Security\\ApiAuthenticator"} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] security.DEBUG: Remember me skipped: it is not configured for the firewall. {"authenticator":"ApiBundle\\Security\\ApiAuthenticator"} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: "Type error: Return value of AppBundle\Entity\ClientAttribute::getAttribute() must be an instance of AppBundle\Entity\CustomAttribute, null returned" at /usr/src/ucrm/src/AppBundle/Entity/ClientAttribute.php line 78 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Type error: Return value of AppBundle\\Entity\\ClientAttribute::getAttribute() must be an instance of AppBundle\\Entity\\CustomAttribute, null returned at /usr/src/ucrm/src/AppBundle/Entity/ClientAttribute.php:78)"} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] request.INFO: Matched route "api_webhook_event_get". {"route":"api_webhook_event_get","route_parameters":{"_controller":"ApiBundle\\Controller\\WebhookEventController:getAction","_format":null,"version":"1.0","uuid":"29756f3f-fd97-47a1-9f0d-d2ca776cafc9","_route":"api_webhook_event_get"},"request_uri":"http://localhost:8080/api/v1.0/webhook-events/29756f3f-fd97-47a1-9f0d-d2ca776cafc9","method":"GET"} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] security.DEBUG: Checking for guard authentication credentials. {"firewall_key":"api","authenticators":1} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] security.DEBUG: Calling getCredentials() on guard authenticator. {"firewall_key":"api","authenticator":"ApiBundle\\Security\\ApiAuthenticator"} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] security.DEBUG: Passing guard token information to the GuardAuthenticationProvider {"firewall_key":"api","authenticator":"ApiBundle\\Security\\ApiAuthenticator"} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] security.INFO: Guard authentication successful! {"token":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Security\\Guard\\Token\\PostAuthenticationGuardToken: PostAuthenticationGuardToken(user=\"test (App key)\", authenticated=true, roles=\"ROLE_ADMIN\"))","authenticator":"ApiBundle\\Security\\ApiAuthenticator"} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] security.DEBUG: Guard authenticator set no success response: request continues. {"authenticator":"ApiBundle\\Security\\ApiAuthenticator"} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] security.DEBUG: Remember me skipped: it is not configured for the firewall. {"authenticator":"ApiBundle\\Security\\ApiAuthenticator"} []
[2019-01-09 19:22:35] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ContextErrorException: "Notice: Array to string conversion" at /usr/src/ucrm/vendor/jms/serializer/src/JMS/Serializer/JsonSerializationVisitor.php line 45 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\ContextErrorException(code: 0): Notice: Array to string conversion at /usr/src/ucrm/vendor/jms/serializer/src/JMS/Serializer/JsonSerializationVisitor.php:45)"} []

HTML, SCSS, Javascript(Ember.js), Ruby(Ruby on Rails), PHP
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 201
Solutions: 146

Hello @Brandon-W, thank you for the report, we'll look into it.

Ubiquiti Employee

@SDH Hello, as I said in PM, you most probably don't have the update cron running as the in-app update log was really old. I'm posting this for future reference to others that might be having the same problem.

You can check if there is an update-cron.sh script registered in ucrm user's crontab with:

sudo crontab -l -u ucrm

The output should look like this:

* * * * * /home/ucrm/update-cron.sh > /dev/null 2>&1 || true

If it's not there, you can fix it with:

(crontab -l -u ucrm 2>/dev/null; echo "* * * * * /home/ucrm/update-cron.sh > /dev/null 2>&1 || true") | crontab -u ucrm -

Also make sure the "update-cron.sh" can be executed by the ucrm user:

sudo chown ucrm /home/ucrm/update-cron.sh
sudo chmod u+x /home/ucrm/update-cron.sh
Ubiquiti Employee

@SDH Also make sure the /home/ucrm directory is owned and writable by the ucrm user and the same goes for "update.sh" script if it's already there.

sudo chown ucrm /home/ucrm
sudo chmod u+wrx /home/ucrm
sudo chown ucrm /home/ucrm/update.sh
sudo chmod u+wrx /home/ucrm/update.sh
Ubiquiti Employee

Hello @HyperFusion, I just tried this in Firefox and Chrome and when you delete a ticket it does not shift the list back to the top for me, only the deleted ticket disappears, but I'm still at the same position.

What browser are you using? Can you try on different computer and/or in private browsing mode (in Chrome this disabled addons)?

Emerging Member

I checked all the permissions and they are correct and so is the crontab

Ubiquiti Employee

@SDH Ok, can you please run the update cron manually and post the output?

sudo su ucrm
/home/ucrm/update-cron.sh
Emerging Member

Permission denied 

Emerging Member
Kudos: 86
Solutions: 1

Hi, i'm not sure if it is a bug or not, but i found something strange at the invoice client.customerattributes retrivement and regenerate.

In a template using some client.customattributes if you create the invoice and after the creation you change any customer data and you want to regenerate the PDF, the PDF will do it and also update invoice-customattributes if you changed any, but client-customattributes still the same old one with no update.

here some screenshots.:

here just an example of template with client.getAttribute

Template.JPG

Here an invoice created before the client data was modified, Invoice Type and Document Number: No matter if you regenerate it this attributes doesn't update. 

But invoce customattributes yes are updated fine.

regeneratedinvoice.JPG

Here is the data array of this customer where we can see that there are really other values in that attributes:

data-array.JPG

If you create a complete new invoice then you can get the new client custom attributes:

newinvoice.JPG

Hope this screenshots help you to see what i think is a bug with the regenerate option.

I'm now testing on 2.15-beta4

Kind regards

Ubiquiti Employee

@fgampel thanks for reporting, we will check it out.