Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

New UCRM upgrade released: 2.13.0-beta2

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

new UCRM hotfix release is now available with several fixes and improvements.

Feature requests

please add a new one or upvote an existing one in  UCRM Feature Requests

Changelog

See 2.13.0-beta1 release notes for all new features coming in 2.13.

2.13.0-beta2 (2018-08-06)

Changed

• Network map optimization - when zoomed out, multiple clients in the immediate vicinity are clustered using a single marker. Links between clusters and Network Sites are not rendered in Google maps from now.

Fixed

• Fixed failures of "Multiple payment form".
  • Fixed Initial and Final Balance in the Account Statement view - wrong values in some cases.
  • Fixed error 500 in client edit form, when a new contact type is added.
  • Fixed possible failures of NetFlow data chart.
  • Fixed failures of payment subscription creating for Authorize.Net, MercadoPago, PayPal.
  • UX improvements and minor fixes - better URLs in notification preview, fixed validation of Clients CSV Import, UI fixes in Ticketing section, Fixed sorting of Backup files list.

reply Hit Reply and let us know what do you think

Please let us know what you like or dislike about the latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!

Emerging Member
Kudos: 4

Re: New UCRM upgrade released: 2.13.0-beta2

My system was accidentally upgraded to the new beta2, and now whenever we ty to edit a client, it just locks up. It doesn't seem to matter what browser we use. 

buenos dias, yo estoy  presentando  los  mismos inconvenientes, y algunos usuario me han aparecido  con servicio terminado  y  ningunos de mis administradores  a realizado  tal operacion. hay alguna forma de pasar a una vercion anterio 

Emerging Member
Kudos: 4

It is the google java maps API call that is causing the issue. remove your API from settings and it fixes the issue, you just wont have maps until you put it back.

Kudos: 76
Solutions: 3

Hi,

Im running 2.13-beta2 installations went well.

But now i have added 725 customers to the system, and want to add service to each customer. But its like the system dosnt respond when i click a customer and i can't edit a service when its first added.

In customers i cant click on a customer, i can only use the edit pencil in the left of the screen.

In the dasboard i have Top Downloaders, when i try clicking on a customer nothing happens. Am i the only one which is having these problems?

/Simon

@dr-lea,

I have removed the google maps token. but that didnt help.

Are you having the same issues as me

/Simon
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1248
Solutions: 271

Hi all, we are going to investigate these issues. It would be much appreciated if you could possibly send us some screens showing the not-working broken page(or URL) which would provide us with a better insight about what is "lock up" or what exactly means "can't click". Thanks a lot

@UBNT-Petr

found a solution its my google chrome, just tested with explorer

/Simon
Kudos: 72

I have some issues with IMAP inbox emails not being imported in the tickets. I upgraded from 2.12.4 to 2.13.0-beta2 and it seems that IMAP tickets are not being parsed into tickets at all. I updated because I had the same issues on 2.12.4 as well, and wanted to see if the upgrade would fix it, but no luck unfortunately. With 2.12.4 also the SMTP mailer stopped working all of a sudden too and I had to change from gmail to SMTP settings, to make it work again. That part is stable now though.  

There are two ways this can be resolved temporarily: 

1. Remove the IMAP inbox from the ticketing page

2. Add the password again to the IMAP settings and save settings again. 

However, after not even 20 minutes, tickets are not being imported again. 

Please help, as this is really impacting me quite a fair bit. 

Thanks,

Kudos: 72

Quick update. Going to beta3 bersion fixed the issue. Not sure what caused it, but it now works fine. 

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 187
Solutions: 133

@justmeccsn  Glad to hear that. The beta3 release contains fixes from 2.12.3 and 2.12.4 stable releases, so that probably helped as there were some fixes related to ticketing.