08-06-2018 06:58 AM - last edited on 08-06-2018 07:18 AM by UBNT-PeterK
new UCRM hotfix release is now available with several fixes and improvements.
please add a new one or upvote an existing one in UCRM Feature Requests
See 2.13.0-beta1 release notes for all new features coming in 2.13.
- Network map optimization - when zoomed out, multiple clients in the immediate vicinity are clustered using a single marker. Links between clusters and Network Sites are not rendered in Google maps from now.
- Fixed failures of "Multiple payment form".
- Fixed Initial and Final Balance in the Account Statement view - wrong values in some cases.
- Fixed error 500 in client edit form, when a new contact type is added.
- Fixed possible failures of NetFlow data chart.
- Fixed failures of payment subscription creating for Authorize.Net, MercadoPago, PayPal.
- UX improvements and minor fixes - better URLs in notification preview, fixed validation of Clients CSV Import, UI fixes in Ticketing section, Fixed sorting of Backup files list.
|Hit Reply and let us know what do you think
Please let us know what you like or dislike about the latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!
08-14-2018 09:43 AM
buenos dias, yo estoy presentando los mismos inconvenientes, y algunos usuario me han aparecido con servicio terminado y ningunos de mis administradores a realizado tal operacion. hay alguna forma de pasar a una vercion anterio
08-14-2018 02:31 PM
It is the google java maps API call that is causing the issue. remove your API from settings and it fixes the issue, you just wont have maps until you put it back.
08-14-2018 10:18 PM
Im running 2.13-beta2 installations went well.
But now i have added 725 customers to the system, and want to add service to each customer. But its like the system dosnt respond when i click a customer and i can't edit a service when its first added.
In customers i cant click on a customer, i can only use the edit pencil in the left of the screen.
In the dasboard i have Top Downloaders, when i try clicking on a customer nothing happens. Am i the only one which is having these problems?
08-15-2018 04:57 AM
08-22-2018 03:51 AM
I have some issues with IMAP inbox emails not being imported in the tickets. I upgraded from 2.12.4 to 2.13.0-beta2 and it seems that IMAP tickets are not being parsed into tickets at all. I updated because I had the same issues on 2.12.4 as well, and wanted to see if the upgrade would fix it, but no luck unfortunately. With 2.12.4 also the SMTP mailer stopped working all of a sudden too and I had to change from gmail to SMTP settings, to make it work again. That part is stable now though.
There are two ways this can be resolved temporarily:
1. Remove the IMAP inbox from the ticketing page
2. Add the password again to the IMAP settings and save settings again.
However, after not even 20 minutes, tickets are not being imported again.
Please help, as this is really impacting me quite a fair bit.
08-22-2018 07:59 AM
@justmeccsn Glad to hear that. The beta3 release contains fixes from 2.12.3 and 2.12.4 stable releases, so that probably helped as there were some fixes related to ticketing.