a week ago - last edited a week ago by UBNT-PeterK
new UCRM hotfix release is now available with several fixes and improvements.
please add a new one or upvote an existing one in UCRM Feature Requests
See 2.13.0-beta1 release notes for all new features coming in 2.13.
- Network map optimization - when zoomed out, multiple clients in the immediate vicinity are clustered using a single marker. Links between clusters and Network Sites are not rendered in Google maps from now.
- Fixed failures of "Multiple payment form".
- Fixed Initial and Final Balance in the Account Statement view - wrong values in some cases.
- Fixed error 500 in client edit form, when a new contact type is added.
- Fixed possible failures of NetFlow data chart.
- Fixed failures of payment subscription creating for Authorize.Net, MercadoPago, PayPal.
- UX improvements and minor fixes - better URLs in notification preview, fixed validation of Clients CSV Import, UI fixes in Ticketing section, Fixed sorting of Backup files list.
|Hit Reply and let us know what do you think
Please let us know what you like or dislike about the latest improvements. Thank you for your feedback!
buenos dias, yo estoy presentando los mismos inconvenientes, y algunos usuario me han aparecido con servicio terminado y ningunos de mis administradores a realizado tal operacion. hay alguna forma de pasar a una vercion anterio
Im running 2.13-beta2 installations went well.
But now i have added 725 customers to the system, and want to add service to each customer. But its like the system dosnt respond when i click a customer and i can't edit a service when its first added.
In customers i cant click on a customer, i can only use the edit pencil in the left of the screen.
In the dasboard i have Top Downloaders, when i try clicking on a customer nothing happens. Am i the only one which is having these problems?